Chapter 1

It hurts, but if you are happy, I am happy

Today was Jiyong’s birthday. Chaerin was looking at the cake she made for his birthday even when she knew he won’t come. She was wondering when exactly did her feelings for him change. But it doesn’t matter anymore. He will never be hers again. He is back together with Kiko. And she remembers how happy she was when he told her they broke up.

Flashback:

Chaerin was at dance practice when she got a text message.

From Jiyong oppa:

Chae? Where are you? I need somebody to talk to.

To Jiyong oppa:

I’m at the studio right now. Where are you? I have a little of time.

From Jiyong opaa:

At my studio.

Chaerin was wondering why is he acting like that? She excused herself from girls and went to his studio. As she got there all she could see was his back. He was looking at his phone and his shoulders were shaking. Wait is he crying? She went to him and gave him a back-hug.

„What’s wrong Jiyong oppa? Why are you crying?“ When Jiyong felt her arms around him he turned and hugged her back. He started crying really hard.

„S-she broke up with me. Chae, SHE BROKE UP WITH ME!!“ he began shouting. The sight in front of Chaerin’s eyes really was really painfull for her. Seeing her love crying his soul out really hurt. But she was a little happy, too. And because she didn’t know what to say she hugged him even closer.

„What should I do, Chae? I don’t know what I did to make her upset! She hates me right now! But I love her!“ Chaering hugged him even closer and sighed.

„That’s not true, Jiyong oppa. Nobody can hate you. You are perfect“

End of flashback

Chaering was smiling. Jiyong was really sad the first month after the break up but after some time he was smiling again. He was talking with BIGBANG and 2NE1 again. He was talking with the WHOLE YG Family. He became friends with WINNER. But the greatest think was he was always with Chaerin. There wasn’t a day when they didn’t at least text each other. And every weekend he made Chaerin to cook for him and they ate at her house. He wanted to eat her food everyday but she said he won’t come to her dorm she had with girls.

Chaerin smiled. But it was a sad smile. She was about to put the cake into the fridge when she saw her phone. There still was the message she got yesterday. The cake fell from her arms and she got on her knees crying.

Flashback:

Chaerin came back from shopping. Tomorrow is Jiyong’s birthday. He promised he will celebrate it with her and YG Family. And as a present she bought him really nice (and expensive) watch and decided to bake him a cake. She put everything she needed out of the bag and began baking. After an hour the cake was done and she was putting him in the fridge when she heard her phone. She put the cake in the fridge and went to get her phone. There was a text massage from Jiyong.

From Jiyong oppa:

Chaerin, I’m sorry. I won’t be her for my birthday. I‘m dating Kiko again and I’ll be celebrating my birthday with her. I’m sorry. Maybe next time.

Her phone fell from her arms and she began crying.

End of flashback

She was crying as she read the message again and again. I’m dating Kiko again. I’m dating Kiko again. She couldn’t think of anything else. He and her are together again. He can’t be hers.

„Why are you doing this to me oppa? I love you.“ Were her last words before she fell asleep.

A/N: Hello! This is the first chapter:) I'd like to thank the subscribers who already subscribed. I love you! Hope you like this story:) Please tell me your opinion in comments^^ Thank you:)