Chapter 4

It hurts, but if you are happy, I am happy

„Okay, the first thing you will do after you will ask her is you will come here with her. Understood?“ asked now happy Mr. Yang. Everyone in the room were looking  at Jiyong. He was shaking and looked strange.

„I undestand. I will ask her tomorrow? She’s going to Korea.“

„And now please leave. I must do some things.“ Everyone stood up and left. In the hall guys saw Jiyong didn’t want to talk to anyone. Everyone left  except Youngbae. He wanted to ask Jiyong something.

„Will you really marry her? You said you will only marry the one who will give you a kid. And I can tell she won’t. Her career is just starting.“ Youngbae was trying to be calm. But he was so close to breaking something.

„And what should I do? You want me to leave  BIGBANG? And I‘m getting old, too. It’s not like there is a girl behind the coner who wants to date me.“ Said Jiyong and she saw somebody going to them.

„What are you talking about? Leaving BIGBANG?“ Asked Bom. She and the rest of 2NE1 girls were going to Mr. YG, too.

„Ah, it’s nothing, noona. Really.“ Said Youngbae. He saw Chaerin looking at Jiyong. She can’t know he is getting married. Youngbae can’t se her hurt. But it looks like Jiyong doesn’t think the same as him.

„Nothing? You are weird, my friend. Let me explain it, noona. It looks like our fans are crazy. They want me to tell them about my relationship with Kiko. And hyung thought it will be better if he will say I’m petting married.“ Youngbae looked at Chaerin. She was there smiling with teary eyes. He had to do something.

„Oh, hello! What are you doing here?“ Asked Minho. He was going around eating banana. Chaerin looked at him and got and idea.

„Minho! Good you are here! I need to talk to you! Do you have a minute? I’m sure you have, let’s go! Bye-bye everyone! Oh and Dara? I’ll meet you in the studio, bye“ And before anybody could say anything Chaerin draged Minho and left. Minzy, Dara and Bom left.

„Youngbae?“ Jiyong looked at his friedn which was looking after Chaerin and Minho.

„Hmm?“ Youngbae didn’t even looked at Jiyong. He was still looking at the same place.

„Was Chaerin crying? It looked like she was. Is something wrong with her?“  After Youngbae heard Jiyong he finally looked at him, said he has no idea and left. Jiyong stood there and felt there is something wrong. He just didn’t have an idea WHAT was wrong.

With Chaerin and Minho:
„What’s wrong, noona?“ Asked Minho. Chaerin didn’t say a word to him. All he could see was her back. And her shoulders wich were shaking.

„Noona? Are you crying?“ Asked Minho and turned Chaerin to face him.

„You ARE crying! What’s harend? Why are you crying?“ Chaerin didn’t respond. She saw Jiyong coming their way so she hugged Minho. She didn’t want Jiyong to see her crying.

„I’m sorry but can you please look like nothing is wrong? Like you are hugging a friend?“  Minho didn’t respond. He just hugged her as she asked him. And then he saw Jiyong. He wanted to let go of Chaerin and greet him but Chaerin didn’t let him. Jiyong looked at them with surprise in his eyes but didn’t say a thing. He just walked away.

„That was close.“ Said Chaerin as she let Minho go. He looked at her and she saw a milion of questions in his eyes.

„Don’t ask me anything. I’ll tell you later. I gotta go bye!“ Said Chaerin, hugged Minho again and left.

The rest of the was calm. Chaerin was with 2NE1 practicing for their tou rand Jiyong was with BIGBANG working on a new song.

Chaerin was at home watching TV when she heard her phone. She looked at it and saw it was Jiyong who was calling. First she didn’t pic kup the call but after some more calls from Jiyong she answered.

„Yah! Lee Chaerin! I know you have some problem with me and I have no idea why but that doesn’t mean you will not talk to me! Talk to me, please! I miss my Hunchae.“ Chaerin could her Jiyong was at some club. And he was drunk.

„Oppa? Were you drinking? Were are you? I’ll go for you.“ After Jiyong told her the name of the club, she put some clothes on and wen to get the drunk dragon.

After 20 minutes Chaerin was inside the club looking for Jiyong. She saw him drinking. She went to him and Jiyong saw her.

„Chaerin? You really came? I thought you hate me. I guess I was wrong.“ Said Jiyong laughing. Chaerin took hid hand and after some time they were in her car driving to his house.


A/N: Hello everyone! I'm sorry it took so long to update but school has just started and I don't have time. But I hope it will get better soon!:)
And also it's really sad what has happend to Ladies Code. EunB and Rise rest in peace. And I hope their families and friends will be strong in this hard time.
#RIPEUNB #RIPRISE