Chapter 6

It hurts, but if you are happy, I am happy

„Oppa? Why aren’t you sleeping?“ asked Chaerin trying to wipe her tears away.

„Why  are you crying?“ asked Jiyong not giving up.

„I asked first.“ Chaerin was staring to loose her nerves with him. She’s crying because of him! How can she say that to him?

„Well, I don’t care. Answer me, I care about you. I don’t like seeing you cry!“ Jiyong was smiling at Chaerin. But she was about to slap him.

„YOU WHAT?!“ shouted Chaerin. Jiyong took some steps back.

„Chaerin are you okay? First you are crying now you are shouting. What’s wrong?“ asked Jiyong scared. He never saw her like this.

„You ask what’s wrong? I’ll tell you what’s wrong, YOU! You care about me? Please don’t make me laugh, because I know you don’t.“ -

„But I care about you! I care about you, Minzy, Dara noona and Bom noona! I care about all females and males in YG!

„But I didn’t mean it like that! You don’t care about me the way I care about you…“ said Chaerin looking down. Jiyong made her look at him.

„What do you mean? How do you care about me?“ asked Jiyong looking into her eyes.

„I-I….. I“- suddenly someone was knocking at Chaerin’s door.

„I should open the door.“ Chaerin left Jiyong there and went to the door. She opened them and there stood two people.

„Mino? Kiko? What are you doing here?“ She and Jiyong who came after her looked at them in shock.

„I came to pick up my boyfriend. I don’t know what is he doing here.“She said pointing to Mino.  Then she looked at Jiyong.

„Honey! Let’s go home. Let’s Chaerin and Mino have some time alone. Bye Chaerin, Mino.“ And with that she took Jiyong by her hand and left. Jiyong didn’t want to leave. He had so much questions he wanted to ask. And the first was „Why is Mino coming to your house late at night. To your house not the dorm.“

With Chaerin and Mino:
„Mino? What are you doing here?“ Asked still surprised Chaerin.
 

„I came here because I wondered if you are alright.“ Said Mino looking at her.

„Why? Nothing happend to me today.“ Then she remembered the accident in the halls.

„Oh? You mean what happened in the halls? That was nothing.“Said smiling Chaerin.

„Nothing? Don’t make fun of me! I know you wouldn’t cry for no reason.“ Chaerin wondered how can she get away from this situation.

„Come on, noona. Tell me. Or you don’t trust me?“ Asked now sad Mino. Chaerin looked at him and she decided to tell him everything.

„I do trust you and because of that I will tell you everything. But you MUST promise me you won’t tell anybody. Even 2NE1 doesn’t know this, got it?“ Said serious Chaerin looking at him.

„Okay, I promise. You can trust me.“

After that he and Chaerin sat on the floor and Chaerin told him everything. About her crush on Jiyong since her debut day. How sad she was when he started dating Kiko. How happy she was when they broke up. About the pain she felt when Jiyong spend his birthday with Kiko instead of Chaerin. And how hurt she is now with him marring Kiko. In the end Chaerin was crying and Mino was hugging her.

„It’s okay, noona. Everything is going to be okay.“ Since Chaerin started crying he didn’t say anything else.

„Don’t you get it? Nothing is going to be okay! He loves her! He will never love me.“ Chaerin started crying even more.

„Then let him be. I’m sure there are tons of other guys who wants to date you. And I don’t mean your fans. Because I know they have no chance. But I mean other idols. You don’t know they might be next to you but you just don’t see them.“

Normally Chaerin would ask him how does he mean it. But right now her mental state isn’t so good so she didn’t say anything. Instead she decided to cook something for her and Mino because she was hungry.

 She left for kitchen where she cooked some ramen. After everythng was done she went back to the living room. There she found Mino sleeping peacefully on her sofa. She decided to let him sleep there tonight. She ate the ramen by herself and went to sleep.

Mino woke up to his phone buzzing. He looked at his phone. 10 missed calls and 20 messages. All from s.

From Seungyoon:
Hyung? Where are you?:)

Are you alright?:(

Answer me, please! I’m your leader! >_<

If you don’t answer me, we’re going to look for you. I really mean it!

We didn’t find you T_T Are you okay?

Please don’t forget we have shedule tomorrow and please be safe.

„Wow. That’s only Seungyoon. I’m dead.“ then he looked at the messages from Taehyun.


From Taehyun:
Hyung where the hell are you?

Yah! Where the are you?

Seungyoon – hyung says we are going to look for you if you don’t answer. Answer me! Or I don’t know who you are!

Okay... I stayed out in the cold for 1 hour. 1 ing hour! You are dead!

If you are staying with some girl you are both dead! And if she is pretty I’m going to steal her for me!

YAH! SONG MINO GET HERE NOW!

Don’t forget: tomorrow at 10 am in YG. Bye


„That’s the caring and cute maknae for you. I won’t read the others. I’m sure they will be all the same“ Said Mino sighing.

„What will be the same?“ Asked Chaerin who woke up and was ready to go to YG.

„Ah... My members were looking for me last night.“ Mino was trying to hide hid hone but too bad for him. Chaerin took his phone and read all the messages.

„Mino-yah? Am I pretty?.“ First thought Mino had was Sh*t! Why this one? What should I say? Be cool or she will kill you! She might be crying yesterday but right now she isn’t Chaerin. She is CL the baddest female.

„Yes, noona. Of course you are beautiful.“ Said Mino like a little boy.

„So if I’m pretty and you stayed here last night. Is Taehyun going to steal me from you?“ Asked Chaerin smiling when she saw Mino’s face.
 

„I don’t know. You should ask him.“

„Ah! Come on! Stop being so cute. I’ll take you to YG.“ And with that they left.

When they arrived at YG they met Jiyong. He was loking at them and then came to them.

„Hey guys! How come you are coming together?“ Asked Jiyong. He really wanted to know the answer.

„Oh hello hyung. Chaerin noona took me to the office by her car.“ Said smiling Mino.

„I can already see that Mino-yah. Did you meet somewhere? You didn’t came with your members.“ Jiyong was smiling. His mood was so bad he wondered how can he smile but he didn’t want to sound angry.

„Aniyo oppa. He slept at my place last night? Why do you even ask? You know time to time Seungri oppa sleeps at Minzy’s. And she is younger than me.“ With that she took Mino’s hand and left. Jiyong stood there and was angry. He didn’t know why but he didn’t like the idea of Mino being close to Chaerin.

A/N: Hello!:) Chapter 6 is done before school starts! Hooray! Maybe but only maybe I'll be able to finish Chapter 7 before school starts.
First of all I'd like to the 56 subscribers, 5 "upvoters", and to every one who commented! I read every comment and I'm so happy you like my story! Please in the future keep liking my story even if it won't develop the way you want^^. It's going to end as a happy end for Chaerin:)
Second if you wonder why I said Seungri sleeps at Minzy's.. I just ships them together so I thought I can put them in. Even if it a small appearance:)
I Love You <3
Thank you for supporting me!