Chapter 3

It hurts, but if you are happy, I am happy

Youngbae opened his mouth to say something but his phone started ringing. He looked at it and quickly answered.

„Chaerin? Why are calling?“ Jiyong’s eyes widened. She is calling Youngbae but she didn’t even say a happy birthday to him?

Jiyong saw Youngbae going to his room and lied down at the couch. But because Youngbae was taking forever with the call, Jiyong fell asleep.

„I’m alone. What’s wrong Chaerin? Why are you calling?“ Asked Youngbae again. He wondered what was Jiyong doing in the living room. It was too quiet.

„I’m sorry, oppa. Just look at the news. Fans have gone crazy! I’m afraid. What if something happens?“ Said really scared Chaerin. For the first time in her life she was afraid of fans.

„What? What do you mean?! Are you and girls okay? I’ll be at you dorm in a minute!“ Said Youngbae already putting his jacket on.

„Wait oppa! We are okay. 2NE1 is okay. It’s about YOU. About BIGBANG…“ Youngbae’s jacket fell from his hand. About BIGBANG? What have they done? Every VIP was looking towards their comeback. Nobody knew when exactly will the comeback happen but they were already working on some songs.

„What do you mean, Chaerin?“ Chaerin could hear that her oppa was afraid. She was worried. Maybe it will be better if she won’t tell him. But on the other hand…. She should tell him.

„Your fans have gone crazy. They’re saying they hate Jiyong oppa. Saying he should leave BIGBANG or gave the position as a leader to someone else. But there is another group of your fans who are saying it’s okay. And those two groups are fighting. It’s really REALLY bad, oppa. What if something will happen?“ Youngbae couldn’t believe his ears. Jiyong leaving BIGBANG? Someone else as a leader? No way! He wanted to say something but he got a text message.

„Chaerin? I’ll talk to you later, ok? Bye!“ Chaerin wanted to ask him something but he quickly ended the phone call and looked at the message.

To Youngbae:
Tomorrow. At 3 p.m. in my office. We have to talk.

-CEO

„Wait. Why he wants to talk with me? I haven’t done anything.“ Said Youngbae for himself when he heard a voice.

„You got the message, too? Do you know what is it about? I wanted to prepare a special date for me and Kiko. She will be coming to Korea next week.“ Said Jiyong like nothing is wrong. On the otherhand, Youngbae felt like punching Jiyong in his perfect face again and again.

„Oh! What did you talk about with Chaerin? And why did you slap me?“

„I guess I should slap you one more time. It looks like it wasn’t enough.“ Whispered Youngbae and Jiyong didn’t hear him.

„Huh? Did you say something?“

„Yes! You’ll probably know all answers tomorrow. Now I’ll go. Bye. Tomorrow.“ And with that Youngbae went home and left there confused Jiyong.

It was the time Jiyong should meet with Mr. Yang and right know he was on his way to YG. He was texting with Kiko. He got out of the car but was still texting so he bumped into someone.

„Hey! Watch were are you going brat!“ Said angrily Jiyong and was leaving when he heard a voice.

„Wow. Nice to see you too! How was Japan? I’m fine by the way.“ Said Chaerin. In reality, she was hurt. She dind’t think he will be talking like that but she decided she will be the baddest female in front of him.

„Chaerin! I’m sorry I didn’t know it was you. I thought it was some trainee or something. Why are you here?“ Said Jiyong with smile. But he couldn’t help himself. Chaerin looked different in his eyes. She looked hurt. He decided he will kill the person who made her like that. But of course he didn’t know he is the one at the fault.

„You changed, oppa. Before you liked the trainees. You were even helping them. But that doesn’t matter. I’m here to work of course but what about you? I thought you will be with Kiko-sshi.“ Chaerin felt like crying at the spot after she said her name. But she couldn’t so she just turned and went inside the building. Jiyong was looking after her and was wondering why she was acting like that. When somebody jumped on him.

„Hyung! I missed you!“

„Yeah, yeah… I missed you too, Seungri but know get the off me!“ Seungri got off him and Jiyong gave him a friendly hug. Then they went to YG’s office where they met the rest of BIGBANG members. After some time Mr. Yang came to the room, too. He sitted at his chair and looked at everyone. The last person was Jiyong. He was looking at him when he started talking.

„I’m sure you don’t know why you are here, am I right?“ All boys nodded their heads yes and YG was still looking at Jiyong.

„Okay. So first of all let me ask you a question, Jiyong.“

„Yes, sir? What’s wrong?“ Asked Jiyong having no idea what is this about.
„Are you serious with Kiko? What would you do if I would tell you, you must marry her if you want to stay as a leader? Or even be still a part of BIGBANG?“ Jiyong looked at s but they looked the same as him. Shocked. He looked at his CEO, friend and hyung. He looked serious.

„I’m sorry hyung but I don’t understand. I’m serious with Kiko but why must I marry her?“ Jiyong knew he will make YG angry but he didn’t.

„Let me explain it to you. The fans are crazy. They want you to come clear with your relationship with Kiko or leave BIGBANG for good. The last letters that came to our company were about you and Kiko. Fans are beging you to tell them the truth. They’re saying they knew it a long time ago but their patience has reached its limit. And because I know you would broke up with her after some time from the announcement it will be better if we say right away you are getting married. What do you think? We talked already to miss Mizuhara’s company and they have no problem with it. All that’s needed is yours and her agreement. So? What is your answer?“

Jiyong hoped he heard wrong. Of course he love Kiko and everything but marriage? That’s a little too much for him. But not being able to be a part of BIGBANG anymore?

„I think I agree, hyung. If Kiko will be okay with it I’ll marry her.“


A/N: Hello! I'm sorry if you don't like the way the story is going but I promise this is a SKYDRAGON story! And I think I'll put some members of Winner in. Or maybe all of them? I just love them! And Mino's solo is getting a MV? THANK YOU YG! :3
Tell me if you like the story and if I should put only some or all members of Winner in!
I Love You! <3