Chapter 9

It hurts, but if you are happy, I am happy

Dara and the rest of 2NE1 were together in the studio. They were practising for their new song and right now they decided to have a break. Dara was talking with Bom and Minzy, while Chaerin went somewhere with Mino. Suddenly Dara’s phone rang.

„Hello?“ Dara didn’t look at the caller ID so she didn’t know who called her.

„Hi Dara noona! This is Youngbae. Can I ask you one question?“Dara smiled when she heard Youngbae’s voice. She didn’t know when but she started to like him more than a friend.

„Ah, hi Youngbae! Sure, what’s wrong?“

„Where is Chaerin? Jiyong finally realised his feelings for her!“ Dara could tell her friend was happy.

„I’m sorry to tell you this but.... She just left... To meet  Mino. Mino also has something to tell her. And I think you know it is...“ Dara heard Youngbae sighed.

„I see.... Yeah I think Iknow what it is. Well then let’s hope Jiyong will be faster than Mino.“

„Well honestly I’d like Mino to be faster. Jiyong hurt my Chaerin a lot and Mino was the one she always went to when she was sad.“

Dara really liked Mino more. Youngbae didn’t know it but Chaerin went throught a lot because of Jiyong. And nobody can change her mind about Jiyong.

„But why? He’s hurting a lot right now!“

„Are you kidding right now? Do you know how much was Chaerin hurting?! How she cried herself to sleep every night?! And it only stopped now! Because Chaerin said yesterday she will give Mino chance!“ And with that Dara hung up.

„Holy sh*t. I think Jiyong is late....“ said Youngbae and went to buy some alcohol for Jiyong when he comes back.

With Jiyong:
Jiyong finally arrived at YG building and went right to the practice room. But when he got there Chaerin wasn’t there.

„Hi girls! Dara noona where is Chaerin? I need to tell her something.“

When Dara saw how desperate Jiyong looked she could feel how much must be hurting. But she still couldn’t forgive him for what he did to Chaerin.

„Hey..... She went somewhere with Mino.“

After hearing that Jiyong left and went to look for Chaerin. But what he saw when he found her wasn’t what he expected. Mino was hugging Chaerin.

„Noona, you have no idea how happy I am right now. I’ll be good to you. I promise I won’t make you cry.“ And with that he kissed her.

Jiyong just turned around and went back home. He went to his car and started crying. Why Chaerin? Why am I late?

After about 20 minutes he arrived home and was welcomed by Youngbae and a bottle of vodka.

„Youngbae... I was late. She is already with Mino.“ And then started crying again.

„I know, I know.“ Youngbae hugged his bestfriend.

With Chaerin:
When Mino kissed Chaerin she was happy. She decided to let Jiyong go. And Mino was so nice to her all this time. After some time she went back to the practice room with Mino holding hands. They entered the room and everyone looked at them. Mino gave Chaerin a peck on her lips and went  back to dorm. But the truth is he only closed the door and listened to girls‘ conversation.

„I see you finally decided to give Mino chance.“ said Minzy smiling.

„I did and I’m happy. I hope I’ll be finally happy.“ Mino smiled behind the door.

„Jiyong was looking for you. Youngbae said he finally realised his feeling for you.“ said Dara looking at Chaerin.

„He did? Well he is late. I was hurting enough already. Let’s go practise!“ And with that Mino left to his dorm to say s the news.


A/N: Hello! I'm sorry I didn't update for so long but I was really sick :( But I'm fine now! :) And please don't kill me :D Some of you said to make Jiyong beg for Chaerin so I decided to make him beg :D
Love you! :***