Chapter 10

It hurts, but if you are happy, I am happy

It’s been a week since Chaerin and Mino started dating. Everyone was happy for them. Chaerin was smiling again and Mino was still Mino maybe a little crazier than normally. Well everyone was happy for them except Jiyong.

Anywhere he went he saw them. In  cafeteria, in studio, in practice room he even met Mino in the bathroom the other day. He was afraid one day he will meet them in front of his house.

In YG building it was crazy. BIGBANG and Winner were preparing for their comback and iKON for their debut. And of course Jiyong was helping with every album and every song. So there wasn’t a day when he wouldn’t meet Mino. Because 2NE1 were on a break after their world tour and because of Bom’s scandal, Chaerin was also helping with the albums. Usually both Chaerin and Jiyong tried to not see each other but when they were working together it was hell.

„Yah! Try to get it right! You sound like a monkey trying to speak korean!“ said really angry Jiyong.

He was right now in the studio with Winner and Chaerin was there with them, too. And because of that he was acting like a jerk towards Mino. Jiyong knew he was being selfish. It was his fault he was too late and Mino was faster than him but being the diva he sometimes was he couldn’t accept his loss.

„I’m deeply sorry, hyung. I’ll try to get it right this time.“ said Mino.

Mino didn’t know why was his favourite hyung acting like this towards him. He was really happy with Chaerin and then one day Jiyong started acting like somebody totally different. He was always moody and when Mino did something wrong he ALWAYS yelled at him. And sometimes Mino felt like crying. He usually doesn’t cry but when Kwon Jiyong is saying you’re ‚a piece o sh*t good for nothing‘ you want to cry.

„You better get it right I don’t have all day to help you gyus with stupid album! I need to help iKON for their debut album and I need to work on our album too. We are supposed to have comeback first but we don’t have even half of the songs ready!“

Everybody in the room thought Jiyong was acting like this because he has a lot of work as he said them right now but Chaerin knew it wasn’t that. She knew the reason for his behaviour.

„Oppa, how about you’ll leave to work on BIGBANG’s album and I’ll help both WINNER and iKON? I can ask Teddy oppa to help me.“ said smiling Chaerin.

Even though she didn’t like the way Jiyong was acting he was still her oppa and she knew what it is like when you have lots of work to do. But it looked like Jiyong thought  this was stupid idea.

„No it’s okay! Mino just needs to stop ing around and do his part right!“ said Jiyong without looking at Chaerin.

„Alright both of you stop! Hyung you know I adore you but please leave. I can handle it here by myself and if something is wrong I’ll ask Teddy hyung. So please go and work at your album. And you noona please leave, too. I don’t know what happened between you two but it looks like you can’t be in the same room for more than a minute without arguing. So please go help iKON.“ said calmly Seungyoon who just had enough of them, BOTH. They needed to finish this song and it looked like it won’t happen with Jiyong and Chaerin there.

„But Seungyoon-“ said both Jiyong and Chaerin together.

„I’m really sorry I have to do this. I hope you both know I adore you and respect you but we need to finish this today. So I’m asking you as the leader od WINNER. Please leave.“

Every one was looking and him like he was crazy. After about a minute of silence Jiyong left and Chaerin was soon running after him.

„Oppa! OPPA wait! Please“ said running Chaerin.

„WHAT?“ said angry Jiyong. After he saw Chaerin’s surprised face he said just simple ‚sorry‘.

„I think we need to talk.“ said Chaerin sitting on a chair near them.

„Go ahead.“ said Jiyong also siiting on another chair.

„Why are acting like this? Since I started dating Mino you’ve been acting as a jerk towards him. If there is someone you should be mad it’s not Mino. It’s you. I’m sorry to say this but it’s true.“ Jiyong just looked at her.

„You have no idea how it hurts.“ said Jiyong to himself but Chaerin heard him.

„Huh?“

„I said you have no idea how it hurt’s. Seeing you always with him, smiling, hugging. It’s like you are doing this on purpose. Like must you do skinship when I’m near?“ Chaerin couldn’t believe her ears.

„Excuse me? I have no idea how it hurts? Do you know how I felt this whole time? Do you know how I felt for a year?! Listening to your talking about Kiko! I was so nice I even gave you advice! Because you being happy made me happy, too. But I’m dating mino for one WEEK and you already can’t handle it?!“ Chaerin stood up and looked at Jiyong with angry eyes.

„Oh please don’t act like you’re the victim here. Who said you had to listen to me?“ said Jiyong also getting up.

„Because I cared for you and wanted you to be happy!“ Chaerin slapped Jiyong, HARD. After looking at him or the last time she left crying.


A/N: Hello guys!
First: I want to thank all of you who commented, subscribed and to those 5 good angels who voted! It means a lot to me! <3 I read EVERY comment :) To tell you the truth everytime I post new chapter I always looks like every 30 minutes if someone commented so I can read what you think about my story and if you like it or if I should stay in my house and never leave my house :D

Second: I want to thank all of you who answered in my poll :) Maybe now it doesn't look like our SkyDragon will end together but trust me they will :) I'm just now quite sure how :D But I'll figure it out :) If you have any idea about how they should end together tell me in the comments or message me!

Third: I want to ask is somebody here EXO-L? I never was. I knew some of their song and to tll you the truth I found about them because of Kris and Luhan in 2014 and I can say I totally love them now! <3 I downloaded 'Exodus' just for fun but I fell in love with them so I downloaded all af their albums (thank you k2nblog!). I'm even thinking about buying 'Exodus' album if I have money. But I'm not sure wich one :D I just wanted to know if there is nice person who is big YGstan but listen to other groups, too and buys their albums:D

And Fourth: YG?! Are you ing kidding me?! Somebody please tell me the secret behind BIGBANG comeback and those dates! I really need BIGBANG's comeback like right now T_T

Love you guys <3
Mariestal