Chapter 7

It hurts, but if you are happy, I am happy

It was already one week since Jiyong was told to ask Kiko about marriage. And he still didn’t have the courage to ask her. It was a long week for Jiyong. Everyday he went to YG and saw Chaerin with Mino talking, laughing and even hugging. He didn’t know why but he didn’t like the idea of Chaerin and Mino together. But he didn’t understand this feeling so he decided to ask his best friend, Youngbae.

From Jiyong:
Hey, are free tonight? I need to talk about something.

From Youngbae:
Hey! I am. When and where?

From Jiyong:
My place, 7p.m.

From Youngbae:
K

With his reply Jiyong thought about Chaerin. „K“ was her thing.

He didn’t know what to do so he went to his studio. But as he got there he found something he didn’t expect. Chaerin and Mino. Chaerin was crying and Mino was hugging her. They didn’t notice him so he decided to stay.

„Noona! Stop crying please. He doesn’t deserve any of these tears. He doesn’t deserve you!“ said Mino. He didn’t like seeing Chaerin crying because of Jiyong.

Jiyong thought it isn’t nice to listen to them so he left.

„But I love him and you know it! And maybe he would be acting different if you didn’t came to my place that time. We were talking and I was about to tell him I love him. But you had to come and ruin everything!“ Chaerin didn’t know what she was saying. She was glad he came that night.

„What?! It’s my fault? So how about I will leave now? Not saying anything? Silence mean yes then BYE!“ and with that Mino left. He was so angry. But not at Chaerin but at himself. He should tell her he likes her sooner or it can be too late.

„Mino! Wait! I didn’t mean it like that. Don’t leave me please.“ Chaerin stood there and didn’t know what to do. After some time she went after Mino to apologize. But when she found him he was with Jiyong.

With Mino:
He left the studio and went to the gym. He was so angry and wanted to train. When he came inside the gym there was Jiyong training as well.

„Oh? Mino-yah? What are you doing here? I thought you were with Chaerin?“ said Jiyong when he noticed Mino.

„Hello, hyung. I was but I already left. But wait how do you know I was with her?“ he realized he told nobody he was with her.

„Oooh.... I thought you were with her! I always see you together this week so  thought you were together... Yes, it is like that.“

„Ah, I get it. Well that’s true we are always together.“ Said Mino smiling. And Jiyong didn’t like that smile.

„Yes, you are. But can I ask you something? Why are you always together? It’s been a long time since I saw you or Chaerin with your members.“

Mino didn’t know what to do. Should he tell Jiyong the truth? That he likes Chaerin?

„Well, it’s nothing special. We just became good friends. That’s all.“ Mino hoped Jiyong won’t notice he is lying.

„Don’t lie, Mino. You are bad at lying.“ Mino wanted to say ‚Why do you even care? It’s not your business.‘ But he couldn’t. Jiyong is his hyung.

„Promise me you won’t tell it to anybody, ok? I like her. But she likes someone else.“ He said and heard someone gasp. He looked after the noise and there was Chaerin looking at him.

„Chaerin? What are you doing here?“ asked Jiyong surprised.

„I was looking for Mino. I wanted to apologize for shouting at him. Mino can you come with with me please?“

„It’s okay. I will leave. You guys talk. I’m meeting Youngbae in an hour so I should prepare.“ And with that Jiyong left. But for some reason he didn’t like the idea of them alone.

„Mino? It is true? You like me?“ Chaerin was surprised do she wanted to know the answer right now.

„No, it’s not true. I just said it to make hyung jealous.“ Mino was lying to her. But he didn’t want to let Chaerin know his feeling for her like that.

„Really?“ Chaerin believed him and was glad. She liked Mino but not in that way.

„Really.“ Said Mino with a smile. And then they had to go practise with their members.

With Jiyong and Youngbae:
When Jiyong came home Youngbae was already there.

„You  call me here and came late? Really?“ Jiyong wasn’t in the mood for things like this.

„Haha so funny.“ Said Jiyong sitting down on a couch.

„Okay someone is grumpy. What’s wrong?“ asked Youngbae now totally interested in what is bothering his friend.

„Well... I think-„


A/N: Hello guys!:) I'm sorry it took me so long to update:( But my grades aren't like my parent want them to be so I'm only studying and studying. I hope in February it will be calmer I will have more time to write!:) Hope you enjoy this chapter! Comments are welcomed:) Love you guys <3