Chapter 12

It hurts, but if you are happy, I am happy

„W-what are you doing here?“ asked surprised Chaerin. Youngbae was just looking at the man in front of him.

„I was looking for you and when I found you I heard some interesting things.“ said the man.

„I can explain... It’s that-“ tried to say Chaerin but the man gave her no chance.

„No it’s okay. It’s true I love you but I already knew you still love hyung when we started dating. I guess I was just hoping it won’t turn out like this. But I guess it won’t work as I want. Well I can just hope you will be happy. Good-bye noona.“ The man wanted to leave but was stopper by two hands around his waist. Chaerin was hugging him.

„Thank you Mino. Really, thank you so much.“ said Chaerin crying.

„Come on, noona. Don’t cry. I said I want you to be happy. When person cries he usually isn’t happy.“ said Mino smiling.

„I am happy. You have no idea how much I am happy. What can I do for you?“ asked Chaerin, now smiling.

„Just be happy.“ Mino looked at Chaerin and kissed her. At that moment another person came inside the room.

„Ah... sorry. I will leave.“ said Jiyong looking at Mino and Chaerin.

„Wait!“ said both Mino and Chaerin at the same time.

„I need to tell you something, oppa“ said Chaerin and Mino smiled at her.

„Okay, let’s go to roof.“ Before Chaerin could say more Jiyong already left.

Chaerin needed to hurry up so she could catch up with Jiyong. When got to the roof Jiyong turned around and looked at Chaerin.

„So? What do you need to tell me?“ asked Jiyong looking uninterested.

Chaerin realised she came here to tell him she loves him but how should she do it? Should she just confess? Should she hug him? Should she just kiss him? But one thing she knew for sure. She must do something! She can’t just look at him.

„Well? I don’t have whole day you know? I have things I need to do.“ Said Jiyong. When Chaerin still didn’t say anything he got angry.

„Look, I don’t care what you do with Mino, okay? Just do whatever you want with him. I may like you but I know when I should give up. I’m already trying to forget you. Be happy and see you around.“ With that Jiyong turned around and after two steps Chaerin run after him and hugged him.

„I w-we.... Mino broke up with me.“ said Chaerin hugging him.

„And?“ said Jiyong smiling but hoped Chaerin doesn’t know he smiled.

„We broke up because I like someone else... I....“ For some reason Chaerin couldn’t continiue.

„You what?“ asked Jiyong. He turned around and this time he put his hands around her waist.

„I.... ILIKEYOU!“ shouted Chaerin.

„You what?“ Jiyong decided to play with her a little.

„I like you! I like you a lot! And I don’t mean like a friend. I mean like when a man and a woman met each-“ Chaerin couldn’t finish her sentence because Jiyong kissed her. It was just a peck but it made Chaerin see stars.

Jiyong looked and Chaerin and smiled. He leaned down again and kissed her. This time the kiss was filled with love. Chaerin put her hands around his neck and melted into the kiss. It wasn’t a passionate kiss with battle for dominace. It were just two pair of lips moving in sync. After some time it was Jiyong who broke the kiss and hugged Chaerin.

„You have no idea how happy I am right now. I love you Lee Chaerin.“ said Jiyong putting his head in the crook of Chaerin’s neck.

„I love you too oppa. So much.“ Chaerin looked at Jiyong and this time it was her who kissed him.

The pair didn’t know there three people in the bush watching them.

„Are you sure you’re okay?“ asked Dara after she put her phone back into her purse.

„Yeah I am. Maybe I won’t be happy but she will and that’s what matter to me.“ said Mino looking at the kissing pair.

„You know they will kill you Dara-noona, right?“ asked Youngbae.

„Ah come on. They love me too much to kill me.“ said Dara and smiled at Youngbae.

Later that day when Chaerin got home she found the three girls in her dorm laughing at something Dara was showing them on her phone.

„Hey. What’s so funny?“ asked Chaerin trying to look at the phone but all she could see was the app Dara was using. Instagram.

„Oh nothing. You should take a shower and then go to sleep Chaerin. Tomorrow will be a long day for you.“ said Dara laughing.

„Okay....“ said Chaerin going to her room. When she got inside somebody was calling her. She looked at the phone and saw Jiyong’s name.

„Oppa? What’s wrong?“ asked Chaerin.

„Look at Dara’s instagram! I don’t care she is my noona. I’m going to kill her!“ shouted Jiyong into the phone.

„Okay...I’ll call you back later, oppa.“

Chaerin found Dara’s instagram and there she saw a photo. With her phone in her hands she run to the living room where the rest of girls were sitting.

„Noona! What’s this?!“ asked Chaerin showing Dara the photo.

„It’s a photo. Of you and Jiyong.“ said Dara looking at Chaerin.

„I’m not blind but how and why? You were there? Why did you put it online?“ asked Chaerin.

„Ah come on, you both will be thanking me.“

„No, we will both kill you!“ said Chaerin put her phone down and to her room.

Dara picked up the phone and looked at the photo again. It was really nice photo. She went to the roof with Mino and Youngbae and saw the whole scene. She took some photos of the couple and especially one of them kissing was really nice. She showed the picture to the girls and after some time she put it on instagram and wrote: „I guess we have a couple in our family:3 <3 Please support them and send them a lot of love!^^“

And what surprised her even more was the reation of some fans

Most of the commets were like:“I’m so happy for them! Skydragon fighting!“
Of course there were some mean comments but not a lot.

When Chaerin came the next day to YG first thing she heard was „YG is looking for you.“ so she went to his office. When she came in she saw Jiyong already sitting there. She sat down and YG showed them one article.

Dating in YG: The leaders of BIGBANG and 2NE1 are dating
Fans all around the world were surprised when a member of 2NE1, Dara, uploaded a photo on her instagram. In the photo we can see G-Dragon, the leader of BIGBANG who recently came back with songs BANG BANG BANG and WE LIKE 2 PARTY, kissing CL, the leader of popular girl group 2NE1. Fans were really surprised when the member lately added description saying „I guess we have a couple in our family:3 <3 Please support them and send them a lot of love!^^“

We as the writers of allkpop wish the couple will be happy.

„So?? Since when are you two dating?“ asked YG after they read the article.


A/N: It's over! I finished my first story! I would like to thank all the people who read this whole story even though the time between the updates was so big. I'm sorry for that:( There were some problems and I just couldn't write:(

Thank you so much and I love you guys!:3 I will start writing my new story after I'll be back from my Holiday:3 So I guess in the middle of July:)

Love you <3

Mariestal