Strangers

Unexpected (Unexpected Series #1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kim's Residence, the day after Sulli's party

L was in his room. It's been more than a month since his hyung went to the U.S. Hoya and Sungyeol are still living in their house to keep him company.


"Why is hyung taking so long. And he's not anwering my calls."

"Calm down, L. Transactions may take longer than usual especially if the other does not feel like ending it.", Hoya explained.

Hoya is Sungyeol's older brother. Though he's only a year older, he's more matured and calm than Sungyeol. He is also a college student majoring in Business.

"But he should have called. Umma and Appa are still busy. I feel alone."

"Ya! So what are we here, invisible?", Sungyeol answered childishly.

L managed to smile at his friend's reply.

"By the way, Krystal asked about you at Sulli's party."

"Really? Oh. Ok."

"After you left, I asked her to dance with me. I thought she'd reject my offer but she didn't. She's an awesome dancer and her hand's so soft."

"What did you say??? Are you crazy???, L hastily stood up from his seat and grabbed Sungyeol's collar.

Sungyeol and Hoya looked at each other and began laughing.

"Hahaha. Look's like the Prince is finally showing emotions.", Hoya teased.

L felt embarassed and let go of Sungyeol.

"If you were so jealous, why did you leave so early?"

"I wasn't feeling well. I wasn't feeling well."

---<3---

BREAKING NEWS! Owner of C Fashion Unlimited, Choi Jin Young arrested for fraud!

"One down, a lot more to go.", Krystal said as she was heading down from the school's rooftop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter