Knowing the Opponent

Unexpected (Unexpected Series #1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Flashback] A Day Before the Fashion Show, L's Mansion

"L! L! Come here."

"Ya! Lee Sungyeol, you can actually get my attention without shouting. I'm not deaf.", L said to his friend.

"I got what you asked."

"What did I ask?"

"Kai."

"So...does he have a criminal record?"

"Ya. The guy's really good, man." Sungyeol said.

"Tell me about it."

"Kai Kim. Born in 1994. He was an orphan and got adopted by Krystal's guardian when he was 11. Though he is adopted, he has a billion-dollar worth of properties and stocks under his name. I bet his guardian treats him well. A lot of girls were after him, you know. He is also intelligent when it comes to computer stuff. When he was 14, he tried to invent a microcamera that will help undercover agents to conduct their operations. It will be so small so the criminals under surveillance won't notice it. I don't know if this project is completed or not. He's also good in sports and dancing. It says here that he studied both Jazz and Ballet. "

"So...he's rich, famous, capable and intelligent. Ya! Can't you tell me something I want to hear?"

"Ah, right. Krystal. He has been close to Krystal since they were 11. Based on school records, they attended the same school since then. He's been into community service and voluntary work. He's a good guy, L."

"When you think about it, Kai and Krystal are not Korean names. Do you know their Korean names?"

"There's not one record about that. Kai goes by the name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter