The Reminder

Unexpected (Unexpected Series #1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The classes are finished but "The Prince" did not even show up. Krystal was relieved because she thought that he might have forgotten about the 'tour'. She went out of the room when somebody blocked her way.

"Where are you going, Princess? We still have a date you know."

"Great, I'm so excited that I want to die this instant.", Krystal replied in her most sarcastic voice.

"Let's go then."

The two of them walked around the campus, the library, computer lab, cafeteria and the gym even the teachers' lounge. Krystal was surprised to see L becoming more of a tour guide and less of a jerk. It was as if the Prince Krystal met just awhile ago was not the person she is with.

"Wow."

"Why? Something wrong?" L asked in confusion.

"Who are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm 100% certain you were not the jerk prince I met this morning."

"So, who do you think is better?" 

"Obviously, neither."

L, himself, was quite confused on why he is treating Krystal differently at that moment. When the tour ended, Krystal was about to thank L and leave.

"Wait, there's one more place I haven't shown you."

"But I think we've already seen everything. You know I have to leave, I'm already late for my lessons."

"Oh come on Princess, it wouldn't take that long. And I think you're intelligent enough just skip your lessons for today."

"Don't boss me around Your Highness. Fine. 10 minutes then I'll leave."

"Follow me then."

L brought Krystal to what seemed like an abandoned shed at the back of the school grounds.

"Wait, I'm late for my lessons and all you want me to see is an abandoned structure? You've got to be kidding me."

"You shouldn't judge a book by its cover, princess."

They entered a small door at the side of the building. Krystal was amazed with what she saw. The shed seemed like a house in the inside. There's a television, cozy sofa, books and there's even what L said to be the bedroom. It has also a little kitchen, refrigerator and stove. And it doesn't any similar to what it looks from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter