Revelations

Unexpected (Unexpected Series #1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"It's delicious!", Eunji exclaimed.

"Daebak! You could totally make your own restaurant!", Sungyeol added.

"Ya! Don't make it too obvious that you're faking it guys.", Krystal retorted.

"Aniya. It's really delicious. It's like we went to Italy. I never expected you'd make a good team after all those fights.", Sulli commented.

"Told ya, Princess. I'm a good cook." L said winking at Krystal.

"Whatever, Your Highness."

"So it's settled then, Krystal and L wins the special date!", Hoya said.

"What date?", said Kai. "Ya! They can't go on a date unless I'm there."

"How does it become a date when you're there Kai? And when did you become Krystal's father?", Sungyeol said with a laugh.

"Kai, it's fine."

"Yeah Kai-chinguu, I won't do anything to Krystal if she doesn't want it.", L said.

"Ya! I'm really warning you. I'm really warning you. Aish! Fine! And we're not friends!!!", Kai said as he stormed inside the house.

"Kai! Come back here!", Krystal said as she followed inside the house.

"Heol...Daebak... I've never seen him that jumpy. Is he jealous?", Sulli commented.

[Inside the house]

"I'm not jealous!", Kai shouted.

"Then what's all this? Why are you so mad?", Krystal asked.

"It's just this is the first time you go somewhere without me."

"Aigoo... Kai, don't worry... I won't get lost again. I promise."

"Fine. Just make sure you'll be safe and when something happens, call me. Arasseo?"

"I promise!", Krystal said. "And Kai...will it be fine if I let him in my life?"

"It's your decision little star. And whatever it may be, I'm right beside you all the way."

"Uncle Kangta might get mad."

"Little Star, I stayed and went through all the training because of you and not of Uncle Kangta. He has been a great help to me but my loyalty is yours.", Kai sincerely said.

"Thanks, you are really the best."

[U.S.A.,at the same moment]

"Thanks for calling Yunho.", Kangta said as he ended the call. "Looks like my little angel forgot what she's supposed to be doing. Oh, Krystal, I already warned you but you did not listen. Looks like I have to repeat what I did to Sehun with this L."

[Flashback] 7 years ago

"Sehun-ah!", an 11-year old Krystal greeted her friend.

"Krystal! It's nice to see you.", Sehun, the boy next door. His father owns medium-sized company compared to her Uncle Kangta's.

The two played around the mansion, never bothering to rest or stop. They were really having fun.

"Krystal!", Kangta's voice boomed aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter