Temporary Bliss

Unexpected (Unexpected Series #1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The Next Day]

"Morning everyone!", Krystal greeted everyone as she joined her friends on the table. "Has anyone seen Kai? He's not in his room."

"Kai left already. He went back to Seoul early this morning.", Jiyeon answered.

"And he didn't tell me? I better call him...", Krystal dialed Kai's number. "It's odd, my call doesn't connect. Is he mad at me?"

"Princess, calm down. Kai said that he has to take care of something. You'll see him soon. And besides, can you at least pretend you're looking forward for our date?", L said.

"Whatever, Your Highness.", Krystal replied.

"Eunji and I already planned everything so make sure you enjoy it or else our effort will be wasted.", Hoya joined in the conversation.

"I already prepared your outfit!", Sulli chimed in.

"Arasseo!", Krystal shouted and everybody laughed.

Sulli made Krystal wear a cute pink mini dress and flat shoes. She also put a cute pink ribbon on her hair to match her look. When it was time for them to leave, Krystal met L outside. The others were giggling like crazy watching L open the car door for Krystal. 

"So this is it. Our first date.", L said as he drove the car to the first destination as Hoya indicated.

"It seems."

"Princess, let's have fun today."

"I like that idea.", Krystal said with a smile.

On the other hand, Kai arrived back to the mansion in Seoul.

"Where's Krystal?", Kangta asked as he descended the stairs.

"I left her in Jeju with the others.", Kai sternly replied.

"And who gave you the right to decide?" Kangta shouted.

"She deserves to be happy. And revenge is not a happy road." After Kai said those words, Kangta's fists went to his face.

"Don't make me regret I kept you, Kai. I won't have second thoughts of killing you, remember that."

"I will always be thankful for that. But please, let Krystal go...I'll do the mission." Kai received one blow after another until blood was all over his face and clothes.

"Lock him inside his room. And give his shirt to Krystal. Seeing that would make it easier for Krystal to come back here.", Kangta instructed to Yunho.

Yunho brought Kai in his room and treated his bleeding wounds. Kai was unconscious when he locked him inside and brought his bloody shirt with him to Jeju.


[Jeju Island]

They went to typicall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter