Saturday Afternoon

Weekly Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin could only watch as Ryeowook seized him with accusing eyes. The older man's glare was burning into him and he felt the need to squirm away while he still can. But his legs were shaking that he doubts he'll be able to even take one step away from where he is. 

 

"What made you think that my little brother can be your little prey?!" Ryeowook yelled at him in pure anger. "Is it because he's too innocent so you can make him fall for you and your sweet playboy talk?!"

 

He suddenly remembered his conversation with Kyungsoo just before they reached the Do residence. It was also about this "sweet playboy talk" they're talking about. But different from the playful flow of his conversation with Kyungsoo, Ryeowook's tone was a disgusted mutter of words.

 

"Hyung, it's not what you---"

 

"Hyung?! Who told you that you can ing call me "hyung"?" The smaller man was turning red as his tone and pitch continue to rise. Jongin certainly didn't think he'd be cursed at on his first day of getting introduced to Kyugsoo's family.

 

'Okay. Bad move.' Jongin thought. "I-- I'm sorry." The stutter was unavoidable because he was literally shaking with nerves at the moment. "But it's not what you think. I'm not playing with Soo." There was another death glare directed at him when he used Kyungsoo's nickname. And as a way to preserve his life for a few more minutes, he hurried to correct himself. "I mean Kyungsoo. Sir."

 

"Not what I think, huh?" Ryeowook asked mocking. "Then tell me this: How many girlfriends did you have before my Soo?"

 

Jongin didn't miss the stress on the word "my" when Kyungsoo's older brother referred to his younger brother. But then again, he's in no position to point that out. He tried to focus on the question. When he did though, he immediately paled because however he may answer the question will only serve as proof to Ryeowook's accusation of him.

 

"Well? Aren't you going to answer me?" the older man said, impatient. "Or maybe you can't? Too many to count I suppose?"

 

The younger male had nothing. He only lowered his head in shame. While he doesn't consider himself to be the playboy that everyone thinks he is, his relationship count was enough evidence as it is.

 

"You're just going to hurt my poor innocent Soo. You'll just make him cry..." 

 

At the mention of that, Jongin tried to fold himself smaller. The guilt was evident on him because there is that fact that just yesterday, Kyungsoo was bawling, crying his heart out because of Jongin. 

 

"Or maybe you already did." the older finished. 

 

The way the tanned male slightly flinched didn't go unnoticed by Ryeowook's watchful eyes. "You!"

 

Jongin felt himself shrink despite being more than a couple inches taller that the older male. He didn't dare look up and be met with undoubtedly angry eyes. The worse part is that he can't even present the smallest of argument because he was guilty as hell.

 

Ryeowook let out one frustrated scream and stomped his right foot. It would've looked cute if Jongin wasn't the object of that frustration. He briefly wondered if he really is the right person for Kyungsoo. Kind and beautiful Kyungsoo. And as Ryeowook kept on saying earlier, very much innocent.

 

"Why Kyungsoo, huh? Why him?" The b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter