chapter 7

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as our parents arrived, I stood up and bowed 90 degrees. "Annyeonghaseyo abeonim, omonim. Song Qyoona imnida, nice to meet you" I smiled. "Ne, annyeonghaseyo Qyoona-sshi. You look very pretty" Woobin mother's compliment me and hugged me. I went to my parents and hug them. We sat down, ordered food and chat for a while. I sat in front of Woobin, and on the left is my parents. 

"I just realized, both of them wore white shirt" Mom squealed. 

"Omonim, actually Qyoona-sshi is the one who bought me the shirt so that we could wear the same colour together" he smiled. I just nodded and his mom said "really lucky to have Qyoona as my daughter in law, finally having someone nice to take care of my beloved son" she chuckled. 

We ate and chat for quite a while, discussing where the wedding will be held, who's invited, and some sort of wedding stuff. I noticed that Woobin glanced at me but when I looked at him, he looked away. Dad paid the bill and we walked out of the restaurant. Mom hugged Mrs. Kim and Mr Kim looked at me. "Qyoona-ya. Here" he gave me a pair of silver key. "What is this?" I asked and let out a soft chuckle. "Just in case if you and Woobin wanted to check your new house, so here's the key". I bowed, "Kamsahamnida" I thanked him.  We bade goodbye and everyone is walking separate way to their car. I walked with Woobin and apparently our car is across the street. 

Woobin intertwined his hand with mine, I stared at him with confused looks on my face. "I don't want to get the blame if you die"

The whole car ride is nothing more than the sound came from the radio. I've always hated awkward situation. I cleared my throat "do you wanna check our new house?" I asked. "Oh uh yea, sure" he agreed. "Wait, can you text my dad and ask him the address" he said and passed me his phone. 

After his dad send the address to our new house, Woobin drove towards the way to the location. It's a double storey house. Woobin parked the car and I went towards the door and unlocked it. The interior of this house is pretty nice, modern and simple. Your feet will get really cold if you don't wear slippers since it's a marble floor. I walked upstairs and there's 4 rooms, one master bedroom, one study room, one empty room and one room to put our clothes in, I guess since there's build in cabinets.

I walked downstairs after walking around upstairs. "It's pretty nice huh?" Woobin said and looked around. "Yeap" I agreed. "Hey, it's getting l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter