chapter 3

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was nice hanging out with you guys" I said and bid goodbyes to Sehun and Jaehyun.

"See you at school tomorrow" Jaehyun winked. "Ah, Jaehyun-ah. One more thing... we actually don't communicate in school" Sehun said. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"It's a long story" he said.  

I nodded and watch their car disappear. It was 11p.m and I saw dad's car in the garage so I assumed he just got back from Sweden. I knocked thrice and turn the door knob, reveals dad and mom on the dining table having coffee together. I tip toed towards the stair when suddenly dad call out my name.

"Qyoona" he speak in a stern voice. "Ah, yes?" I turned my head to his direction.

I walked towards the table and bowed "Sorry for going home late, I was with Sehun and Jaehyun. Sehun asked me to accompany me to test drive because he wants to buy a new car. And we went out to have dinner after that we went to the coffee shop for a while. Sorry" I apologized and bowed multiple times. 

Mom laughed and said "It's okay, honey. We don't care, it hasn't reach midnight yet" she said. "Come, sit" she continued.

Honestly, I am extremely sleepy I think I can knocked out any minutes by now. I took a sit beside mom awkwardly and dad was staring at me like he wanted to say something so I asked "is there anything you wanted to say?". "Do you know Kim Woobin?" he asked. "He's my sunbae, but we never talk to each other" I said.

"Why are you asking me about him?" 

"Just wondering if you have any relationship with him" 

"Why would I?" I laugh in awkwardness.

"Because he will soon be your husband so I'm just asking whether you guys are friends so it's easier but it looked like we need to have plan B" dad said and mom nodded. Mom held my hand and brushing my skin using her thumb. 

"What are you saying, are you guys conscious? I think you need some sleep. Too much caffeine maybe?" I said, still feeling anxious about what they said. "It's getting late, you should be in bed. I'll pick you tomorrow after school and we'll be meeting your parents' in law and your future husband okay" Mom smiled. "Um... oh okay" I nodded and walked away from my parents. 

I got into my room and locked it. I leaned against the door, still processing what my parents said just now. Everything happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter