chapter 6

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I showered, I went downstairs and sat at the sofa with leg crossed, waiting for Woobin. I was texting Soojung and suddenly I heard the sound of shoes tapping coming from the stairs. I didn't bother to look at him so I just continue staring on my phone screen. "Kaja" he said. I looked at him and he was wearing the shirt I bought for him. Just like before, white shirt tucked in blacks jeans with hair pushed back and rolled up sleeves but this time he wore an auburn leather watch. 

He locked the door and I already clicked the unlocked button of my car key. "What are you doing?" Woobin asked. "Unlocking my car?" I said and raise my  right eyebrows. "No" he said in stern voice. "What do you mean no?" I replied.

"You're going with me" 

"W-what?"

"You heard me" he said and click the unlocked button of his car key.

"We're not even married, yet you act this way" I said in annoyance and opened the door. I sat and the engine, I'm about to close the door when suddenly Woobin stopped me. I looked up, he placed his right hand on the car's upper door frame and left hand on the door. He bend towards me, "You're coming with me" just that once sentence, he quickly turn off my engine and walked away towards his car.

"Kim Woobin!" I yelled but already went in his white evoque range rover. He reverse the car and opened the window shield "are you going to stay her or come with me?" he smirked. I stomped like a child and tried to open the door but it was locked. "Kim Woobin!" I yelled once again. He unlocked the door and I went in. I wore the seat belt and sat in silence but he was laughing hysterically. I didn't even look at him, I just enjoyed the view outside trying to calm myself.

"Yah" he poked me on the arms. I didn't even respond yet I smacked his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter