chapter 2

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's history period right now, the table was arranged in pair. I sat in the centre on the third row and my table mate is no other than my best friend. Park Soojung. The beautiful girl in the school, adores by many girls and guys. She has the best feature the girl ever wanted, with her v-line jaw and long neck. Her brunette long straight hair are styled perfectly. Most of the guys drool over her perfection. 

"Soojung annyeong!" I waved from my table. She looked uneasy so I asked her "What with that face?".

"Oh.. uh, um nothing. Maybe because of my period pain" she said. 

She took a sit beside me and we started talking. I talked about what Sehun said last night and she laugh because he sounds dumb. Well maybe because Sehun is really dumb I guess. Both me and Soojung are Sehun's friends' yet none of the people in the school knows about this. We acted like stranger when we bumped into each other. Sehun in school and Sehun out of school is a whole different person. When he's in school he acted like a bratty prince, when he's out of school he act like a dumb Oh Sehun who looks like a fool in everything he does. 

"Talking about the devil, there he is" I said in low tone to Soojung. 

Sehun walked in with his MCM backpack slings over one shoulder while he's to push his hair back. Apparently, Sehun and Jaehyun is in the same class as me. He sat at the back with Jaehyun. No one knows about the real self Jaehyun who party all night but act like an angel in the morning. Ahn Jaehyun is one of the top student in school despite his social life who does nothing but partying and socialize with hot girls. 

"You know what" I speak. "What?" she asked.

"I bumped into Woobin a while ago"

"What!" she sounds shocked and covered with her hands.

"I know right" I rolled my eyes.

Sehun POV

I was in our private hangout place. It's and after school hangout thing. Honestly, I was a bit annoyed. Why would we see each other 24/7. We've been together since kids, I know everything about them and even their habits. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter