chapter 13

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sat at the left end of the sofa and Jaehyun sat at the end right of the sofa and Woobin came from the kitchen. He held a maroon coloured mug in his hand and sat at the arm rest beside Jaehyun.

"I'm Kim Woobin, pretty sure you know me as well"

I knew exactly by what Sehun said "you're soo dead", this is the second time I feel like digging my own grave after the first one is failing math. I was speechless, I couldn't say anything and my hands tremble. I still kept my head down because I was embarrassed and I honestly feel ed up.

Tao came closer, leaving no gap between us. He whispered "it's okay, you don't have to be shy" and he tapped my back a couple of times. 

"Are you guys dating?" Jaehyun squealed in excitement.

"N-no" I denied. "Maybe not now" Tao grinned.

What do you mean not now? no never, I like having you by my side but the thought of being your girlfriend is a bit awkward. Not when you say it in front of my husband!. I mentally screamed to myself.

"Uuuuu, so Qyoona-sshi.. Do you like Tao hyung?" Jaehyun asked. 

"Yeah, don't you like Tao? he's cool, everyone likes Huang ZiTao and it's rare to see him dating girls and damn.. he chose you. So why not?" Woobin raised his brows and smirked evilly.

I stared at Sehun, asking for help using my eyes. Sehun pouted and shakes his head, meaning that he won't help me because I'm the one who screwed the situation and it's hopeless. "So... Qyoona-sshi, does that mean you like Tao?" Woobin frankly asked.

"Ne" I muttered.

Sehun looked at me and made a handgun gesture against his head and silently said "bang" while raising his brows. 

Sehun's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter