chapter 11

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woobin's POV

I left early for school, drove my own car in a slow speed just to enjoy the scenery. Still remember how awkward we are last night. We slept on the same bed but she put a pillow in between us, well I'm practically okay with that since the bed is quite big. Maybe it was around 3:12 a.m where I was awake, I fidgeting myself on the bed, I laid on my right shoulder, looking at her back. I was just staring at her with a bit of creep feeling inside me. She turned around, eyes still close and her lips is in a thin line.

She looks undeniably beautiful. I saw her nose twitching, probably caused by her hair that was blocking her nose. Slowly, I tucked her hair behind her ear and something inside me made me feel like I have to protect her and that was what I'm planning to do.

It was during recess where I saw her sitting with Soojung. She wasn't eating,she just drank banana milk. I took a glimpse at her once in a while and for the third time, she caught me looking at her. As awkward as it is, I look away, pretending that I didn't even look at her. 

As school ends I drove towards the market and bought some groceries to fill up our refrigerator. I unusually don't do this but as I own my own house without any maid, so I have to do this in my own. 

"Oh you're home?" Qyoona kind of greet me as I walked in.

"Where are you going?" I asked, since she dress up nicely. Wearing white blouse tucked in her black leather skirt. 

"I'm going out with my friend for a while, I'll see you when I get back" she said nervously.

"She'll pick you up?"

"No, I'm driving"

"Drive carefully" I said in worrisome and smiled, sending her off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter