chapter 12

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao and I watched 'The fault in our stars' as he said this movie remind him of me. To be honest, I planned to watch this with Soojung since we read the book and also she wants to fangirl with me. Today is the premier of the movie, I never once thought that he'll be buying this ticket but he did. I thought of watching some action movie with him since he might get bored if he watch the movie I wanted to watch. 

When the scene where Hazel drove in hurry to the petrol station because Gus called her. How crestfallen Hazel felt when she saw Gus in a horrible state. I looked at Tao on the corner of my eyes, I saw that he shed a tear because who wouldn't? I nudged his arm and he faced me, "uljima" I said and gave him a sheet of tissue. "I didn't cry" he whisper in my ear. "Gwaenchana, I'll keep this a secret" I pocked his arm and .

"What do you want to eat?" he asked as we walked side by side after the movie. "I don't feel like eating actually" I replied. "See, I told you not to eat a bucket full of popcorn yourself" he furrowed his eyebrows and tilt his head. 

"Let's have ice cream" I demanded.

"You're so healthy" he said sarcastically. I raised my left brows in confusion "You didn't even eat during recess and you ate popcorn just now. A whole bunch of popcorn with coke, and now you wanted to eat ice cream" he naggs. "Lalalala" I placed my hand on my ears and left him alone at the back. 

"Welcome to Baskin Robbins" one of the worker said in high pitch voice. I scanned all the flavours that they have at the time but I'm attracted to Mint Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Mousse Royal. "Um... can I have 2 scoops of regular cup" I asked in courtesy. 

I paid for my ice cream and sat on a chair. Tao went to the counter and came back with only spoon. He took a sit in front of me and ready to dig in my ice cream. I pulled my cup of ice cream behind, "you know I don't share my food with people right?" I said and lift my left brows.

"But..." he pout in aegyo.

"Regardless of who they are" I continued.

Tao put his elbow on the table and rest his head on his palm, he was staring intently at me. I was quite overwhelmed by the fact that the person I had a crush on since sophomore year has been staring at me. Its like all the stares I've done before has been repaid. I could feel the vibration coming from my phone because it was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter