chapter 14

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could feel his hot breath against my neck. Slowly, I broke the kiss to grasp for air. We stay silence for a while, his eyes are on mine and slowly he put his forehead against mine. My hand was reaching for the switch to turn the lights on but he stopped me.

"Will you look at me?" his husky voice pierced through my ears. Even in the dim light room, i could still search for his eyes. He still leaned his forehead against mine but his eyes weren't at me. "W-what" I stuttered to his respond. "Will you look at me?" he repeated.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Will you forget about Tao, and just look at me" he replied, his voice sounds unclear and melancholic.

"I am looking at you, Kim Woobin" due to my short tempered attitude, I kind of change the tone of my voice to a stern one. My eyes are still on him but he look else where.

He punched the door behind me, "Damnit Song Qyoona! why are you so dense?!" and he walked away, leaving me so puzzled by his action. I tried to turn on the light, "Pabo. Don't" he said in a stern voice, probably mad by who know's what reason. Trying to be a nice wife, I listen to him and didn't turn on the light but was quite pissed because I hit something on my way to the toilet. " you" I hissed. "As you please" Woobin replied nonchalantly.  I groaned "Shut up" and closed the door harshly. When I was under the shower, everything came up to my mind. Every questions and wonders like why did he suddenly become like this and why did he suddenly kissed me and how does he know about Tao. Everything is in my mind like an unsolved puzzle. The images of him kissing me softly on the lips are still lingering on my mind and I blushed because of that, because of how feisty it actually is. Him wearing a tower, his damped hair and how he pinned me against the door totally suit my kind of being married imagination. I took a long shower approx half an hour during midnight, and I just realized I didn't used soap or shampoo. I was thinking the whole time.

I walk out from the shower and dried my self. As soon as I turned the door knob and due to my su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter