chapter 10

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I checked myself in front of a vertical mirror, seeing myself in a white fancy gown while holding a bouquet of red roses. I can't believe this day would come this fast,  I thought. Mom came in with her bright smile plastered on her face, "you look beautiful" she complimented me. "Thank you" I smiled. She placed both of her hands on my shoulder, "don't be nervous. I'll make sure that everything's going to be as planned" she said.

"No, no... It's just, I never thought this day would come so fast. I mean at this age" I chuckled nervously. "No will know about this, even yours and Woobin close friend" She said. "But Sehun knows?" I replied. "Oh yeah, except for Sehun. I would feel bad if Sehun didn't attend you wedding. And moreover, what is there to hide with Sehun" She laugh. 

"Mom... I need some time alone" I said in courtesy. 

With that, mom leaves and I was finally alone. I sat on the chair, looking down to my fingers. Will I feel the same as other bride who happy with a wedding ring on her finger. I had an abundance thought in my mind and I could feel tears slowly dripping on my cheeks. Afraid to ruin the make up I wiped it carefully with the back of my hand. 

"Aren't you happy being with me?" a voice approach me.

I slowly turned back and saw Woobin walked in with both hands in the pocket. I chuckled softly "No, it's  just I don't know" I said and inhaled deeply.

"It's funny because girls died to be with me" 

"Unfortunately I'm not one of those girl"

"I'm gonna make you one" he smirked and walked away.

Kim Woobin's POV

I kept on walking without any direction in this small room, I'm not sure whether it's okay for a groom to be this nervous. I fidgeting in my chair, playing games and check up my social network and text messages just to keep myself busy. 

"Hyung!" I heard someone calling me.

"Annyeong Sehun-ah" I chuckled panickly as I took a glimpse on who's calling me.

"Hyung, why do you look super uneasy?" he smirked. "I don't know" I let out a soft sigh. "Why does this took a lot of time, I feel annoyed already" I rolled my eyes. Part of me wanted to get this over with so that I could rest and another part of me wanted to be with her, just the two of us. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter