Chapter 29: 'SUPERSTAR Showtime' - Episode 5 [December 1, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

It was another special day, but this time it was for all the girls. Like when Superstar hung out with close guy friends, this time Superstar would be hanging out with close girl friends.

****

In a small mall..

Jay was sitting on a table, looking around her and then her phone when a call came, "Yah where are you?"

The girl on the other side of the phone said back, "Yah? Yah you! And I'm in the mall now, where are you?" Jay told her where she was. And then a few minutes later, a same aged girl came out, but not a celebrity. Jay hugged her best friend and they both sat down.

Jay then turned her friend's attention towards a camera and said, "Introduce yourself to the viewers."

The girl nodded and bowed, "Hello my name is Park Min Yeon and I'm a college friend with Jay." 

A picture showed Minyeon (Nana) and Jay (Raina) together at college.

Jay clapped, "My best college friend Minyeon. Same age friend."

Minyeon smiled, "We started as strangers in college but now we are best friends. And now we are going to be graduating next year."

Jay sighed, "I know, were going to be graduating college already."

Minyeon giggled and said, "Ready?" Jay nodded and both girls got up and did the thing Jay loved, which was shopping. Minyeon, "Jaehwa. Come look at this." she used Jay's birth name, which Jay didn't mind since they were close. 

Jay went over to some clothes that Minyeon was looking at, "You should get it. Besides we need to prepare for winter as well as spring since its around the corner." Minyeon agreed and they continued shopping.

****

Now Saengmin was walking on the street and was all smiles, "I'm meeting a close unnie who I got to know a little before I debuted." she then walked into TS Entertainment.

TS Entertainment? Who is close to Saengmin?

Saengmin walked in and greeted the staff member that was at the front desk before walking to the a practice room. But on the way she bumped into SONAMOO.

SONAMOO!

SONAMOO bowed to Saengmin as a 2 month older sunbae. Saengmin smiled and bowed as she greeted her hoobaes. Saengmin then knocked on another door and got more excited.

The door opened and it was revealed to be SECRET's Hana!

Hana from SECRET!

 

Saengmin hugged Hana, "Unnie!"

Hana was all smiles to and said, "Saengmin-ah. Come in, come in." both Saengmin and Hana sat down on the practice floor. Saengmin looked around, "The other Secret unnies not around?"

Hana shook her head, "They have schedules to go to. But the only thing I have is to spend time with my dongsaeng." 

Saegmin felt bad for Hana for not having any schedules, "Well unnie if you want, how about next time Superstar make a comeback we try and feature you in a track?"

Collaboration between SUPERSTAR and SECRET?

Han look surprised and touched and said, "That would be daebak Saengmin!"

Saengmin smiled, "I'll make sure we try and fit you in unnie." they just enjoyed talking after so long since Superstar was busy promoting. And just then a food delivery guy came in and brought the girls. They bought a simple jajangmyeon.

As they were eating Saengmin brought up her bumping into Sonamoo. 

Hana nodded and smiled, "They are good hoobaes."

Saengmin nodded, "I liked their debut song 'Deja Vu'. Catchy song." they both laughed. Then Saengmin started to talk about how she got close with Hana.

She looked at the camera and then at Hana, "Well before Superstar debuted I met Hana unnie when she got invited to Starship to evaluate the trainees, which included me at the time. And then when Superstar debuted, unnie was watching backstage and then we we just got close after that."

Hana smiled, "And I'm glad Saengmin got to debut with Superstar and is a wonderful leader as well." Saengmin and Hana both hugged.

****

Who is next?

Saeri was next and was also in a practice room, but was at Starship Entertainment.

Who is Saeri meeting?

The door opened and to reveal a non-celebrity like with Jay's friend. She bowed and Saeri went to hug her. They both sat down and the girl introduce herself, "Hello my name is Park Li Na. I'm Saeri's best friend since elementary school and currently go to the same university as well." 

 

Lina was a trainee at Starship Entertainment but they couldn't reveal that on the show.

Saeri nodded, "So we've been friends for almost 15 years?"

Lina nodded, "Yeah, around that much." 

Saeri, "We're both going for different degrees. I'm going for a music degree and Lina?"

Lina answered, "Dancing." Saeri nodded, "Lina is such a good dancer."

Saeri then got and idea and said, "Why don't we show them." Lin was confused and asked, "So the viewers what?"

What could Saeri have in mind?

Saeri the got excited and said, "Collab!"

Lina was shocked, "Right now? Isn't it to last minute?" Saeri shook her head, "No its not. We could cover Sistar sunbaes songs." Saeri got excited as they started to plan a last minute collaboration with each other. The finally the results were this;

Lina→Soyu
Saeri→Dasom

****

So where is maknae Jin?

Jin was waiting outside a cafe in Seoul and not soon after a car pulled up. A bright smile pulled up on Jin as she greeted the older girl with a big hug. It was former Nine Muses member and Jin's older sister Sera!

Former Nine Muses member Sera! As well as Jin's older sister!

 

Jin smiled wide and it was something different then what the viewers would have seen.

Sera smiled to see her dongsaeng, "Hi Jin-ah. How have you been?"

Jin let her hug go and nodded, "Its been good Sera unnie."

They entered the cafe 'Takeout Drawing' and sat down inside because it was cold (though they would have liked to sit on the top).

Sera and Jin sat across from each other. They ordered coffee as well as pizza they had.

Sera smiled, "Its been a while since we even sat down and talked like this."

Jin nodded, "Yeah. Because I've been busy." Sera giggled, "Of course Jin. Superstar does keep you busy, especially now since you girls won with 'Goodbye Baby', which is still my ringtone." Jin looked shocked, "Really unnie?"

Sera nodded, "Yup. And I'll be waiting for your girls next song so that'll be my ringtone."

They got their coffee as well as their pizza they ordered and started to talk about the past and their trainee lives.

 

Sera brought up when they lived together, "Remember when me and you moved to Seoul from Busan?"

Jin smiled slightly and nodded, "Yeah, you got back from studying aboard in Canada and I was living with other trainees for a short bit. We lived in your house until I debuted with Superstar and moved to live with Saengmin unnie, Jay unnie, and Saeri unnie."

Sera nodded, "That's right. Even being 11 years apart, we still got along just fine."

Jin, "I actually thought about studying aboard same as you unnie. I almost gave up debuting and just wanted to focus on my studies." Sera smiled and said, "Well I'm glad you didn't give up on that. And look where you are now, you debuted with wonderful unnies that love you. As well as sunabes who feel the same." 

Jin thought about it and agreed, "Your right Sera unnie. And I feel the same. But I hope one day I'll get to see the world." 

Sera giggled, "One step at a time. You still have to graduate high school, then you can start thinking about traveling the world."

This the most Jin has talked. They must get along well and share a bond despite being 11 years apart.

They just talked and talked, just enjoying the sister time they had with each other before they had to go their own ways.