Chapter 6: No. Mercy Visit

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

The girls of Superstar were watching over the No. Mercy trainees to see what would happen next and were even there for the fifth episode which two of the twelve would get eliminated.

(For those who didn't watch it here is episode 5. I cried tba honest and I rarely cry..)
(Also pretend the girls show up on the episode)

The girls were actually waiting behind the cameras throughout each performance and then it was time to eliminate one rapper and one vocalist (Referring to 20:50). But before even K.Will announced the first rapper to be eliminated he lifted his arm and pointed it to Superstar who were still behind the cameras, "Those girls, your sunabes, Superstar please come by the judge panel."

The girls shocked just followed their sunbae's orders and came behind the judges and bowed to them and to the No. Mercy trainees, and the No. Mercy trainees bowed back. K.Will went on, "These girls have trained just as hard as you have but was not seen on camera. I believe in my opinion after watching your performances and when I used to watch clips of these girls before they debuted I would definitely have chosen them to debut over you trainees as of right now."

That shocked the girls and the No. Mercy trainees but Superstar didn't say a word. Soyu actually lead the next topic, "And the longest trainee hasn't been any of you." referring to No. Mercy, "It has been Jin." she turned behind her and pointed at Jin. The maknae of Superstar only bowed to Soyu. 

Soyu, "Jin here has trained over seven years and she's only 17 years old (Korean age). Training is not easy for any age but someone who trains young can have an affect." the No. Mercy trainees bowed slightly out of respect. But what shocked Superstar is that she allowed each member to give words of advice to the No. Mercy trainees before one rapper and one vocalist would get eliminated. 

Saengmin went first and spoke in the microphone, "Hello." the trainees bowed to her, "I want to say that this process I know isn't easy. Especially when you see your brothers get eliminated but it is what you have to do in order to debut and that path is hard. Though we Superstar can't say much since we only debuted just over two months ago we want to say do your best throughout this process and we wish the best of luck to you all." she then handed the microphone to Jay, the trainees bowed and thanked Saengmin for her words

Jay, "I want to say the last thing Saengmin unnie said, even though we only debuted over two months ago it is a tough road. And I'm sorry if I sound mean when I say this since it is me, but if you fall and you get eliminated tonight then don't put yourself down and think its over. There are other opportunities for you out there, so don't give up after one downfall." she then handed the microphone to Saeri. The trainees bowed again.

Saeri, "I might be just like Jay unnie but I hope it doesn't come out wrong when you hear it. When people ask me why I wanted to be a singer I told them the full truth straight out and I worked hard with the right attitude. And after the years of training I proved it to the people who always asked why I became a singer. So one thing I would like you guys to think about is why are you becoming a singer and is your attitude right first before you practice." she ended it on that note before Jin went last. The trainees then again yet bowed at let Jin speak.

Jin the shy maknae bowed to the trainees, they bowed back. She spoke more quietly then the others, "My unnies said almost everything but I would like to say you all worked hard. All you oppas worked hard over the past few weeks and one thing is working hard to achieve what you want. With me training over seven years I thought to be honest I was never going to debut. The previous company I was in (Star Empire Entertainment) told me I would debut after two years of training, they even introduced me to the girls I would have debuted with. One of those girls was Hailey of the group Fresh. She was my friend and we promised to debut together under that agency but promises were broken when another two years passed and suddenly they dropped us as trainees, with no reason."

The No. Mercy trainees face showed only shock and disbelief. The judges knew about Jin's past and only nodded as Jin continued, "My point would be no matter what happens and one of oppas get eliminated don't give up on your dream. Even if you have to wait a few more years." she stopped herself from talking because she wasn't about to cry. 

The member closest to her, Saeri took the microphone and gave it back to Soyu before leading the maknae offstage. The No. Mercy trainees held their incoming tears at Jin's story as Saengmin an Jay bowed to them and their sunbaes before following Saeri and Jin off the stage.

Before they were out of range, both Jay and Saengmin heard Soyu say, "What all of them said is true. I also would like all of you to be keep those words that they said in your minds as you progress." 

Backstage Saeri was hugging a now crying Jin. Jin rarely showed her feelings so this was something hard for her to handle. 

Saengmin went around and sat in a chair behind Saeri's because Jin's crying face was on Saeri's shoulder's. Saengmin petted Jin's hair, "You worked hard today Jin-ah, when you didn't have to." referring to Jin speaking a lot during her speech. Jin only sniffed and continued to cry. 

Not to long after the girls walked outside just in time to see K.Will eliminating Kwangji and Yoosu from No. Mercy. All the girls did cry but no one was worse then Jin who walked backstage to where Kwangji and Yoosu were waiting, along with some others waiting. 

Jin for some reason was close to Kwangji. Kwangji for Jin reminded her of her older brother so they did get close while both being in Starship. She hugged Kwangji real tight and cried some more. The other Superstar members went over to both Kwangji and Yoosu to comfort them. 

Kwangji was patting Jin's back, "Don't cry Jin. I'll debut soon, I promise." Jin looked up at Kwangji and hiccuped a few times, "You promise oppa?" Kwangji smiled and nodded, "Yes. When I debut Jin I'll even mention you mm?" Jin nodded and hugged Kwangji one more time before going to Yoosu, "Yoosu oppa you'll debut to right?" 

Yoosu was in tears but wiped them, "I will try and work hard in order to do so." 

The other members of Superstar hugged Kwangji and Yoosu before all the No. Mercy trainees left to help pack Kwangji's and Yoosu's things at the No. Mercy dorm. 

Superstar watched all twelve of them leave together but knowing they'll come back the next day as ten.