Chapter 34: Rewind First Win With 'Cry Again' [February 25, 2016]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Rewind was backstage at 'M! Countdown' and were excited because they had a chance to win number one! But besides them in a room, they shared it with AOA Cream (a subunit of girl group AOA). Since they shared a room they became close and with similar ages (Yuna was born in 1992, Hyejeong in 1993, and Chanmi in 1996). 

But that wasn't all for Saengmin and Jin as their sister group Cosmic Girls' or WJSN was debuting today as well, so they were supporting the girls as best as possible. As soon as AOA Cream left the room for their recording Cosmic Girls' entered Rewind's room, looking very nervous in front of their sunbaes. The twelve girls lined up together and bowed, "Hello sunbaenims were WJSN!" both Saengmin and Jin clapped.

They all introduced themselves to Rewind and gave them a signed album. Saengmin smiled and said, "How do you girls debuting today?"

The oldest of the group SeolA answered nervously, "To be honest sunbaenims, a lot of nervous." even EXY nodded, "I was on 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' and this is more nerve wrecking." Saengmin nodded, "Trust me, feeling nervous is okay. I mean when Superstar was debuting I felt like I was shaking the whole room, right Jin?" all attention turns towards Jin who nodded.  She looked at Cosmic Girls' and at Saengmin, "I thought I wouldn't make it on the stage." Cosmic Girls' laughed a little, the tension going away a little. 

Saengmin then said, "Do a great job girls. And remember the moment you feel during and after your performance." all twelve girls nodded and said a big, "Yes sunbaenim!"

It wasn't to long before a staff member called Rewind onstage where their hoobae's actually followed Rewind on the side of the stage to support them. Also Rewind did the same and shouted with the fans of Cosmic Girls'.

It was a good day for both groups and a start of a new friendship.

'M! Countdown' Performance + Win