Chapter 44: Sharing Thoughts

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

Superstar were in their practice room of course and were just either practicing their songs or homework (university work for Saeri and high school work for Jin).

Even though Superstar became busy over the past year, Saeri had it a little easier with her work compared to Jin. Saeri was on her laptop and finished her last assignment for the week, she turned her head towards Jin who was scratching her head but not writing. Saeri asked Jin, "Jin-ah, what's the matter?" 

Jin looked at Saeri with a sulky expression and said, "School unnie, its killing me." Saeri smiled and put a hand on Jin's shoulder, "High school is difficult but try to push through, your almost through. You'll be graduating soon, you got to enjoy the times while you can." 

Saengmin and Jay who were dancing by themselves came over. Jay nodded as she sat next to Saeri, "Saeri here is right. High school might be the last time you see your friends for a while considering everyone will be going to different universities and such." 

Saengmin sat next to Jin, "Trust them Jin, I wish people told me to enjoy my high school life. For me it went by so fast and next thing you know I graduated college and debuted with you girls."

Saeri giggled and said, "Your that old already unnie," she laughed at the end. Jay couldn't help herself either and started to laugh and also rolling on the floor, even Jin had a smile on her. Saengmin got mad but not angry with them, "Yah! I'm not that old you know!" she huffed. She looked back at them, "I think my age is perfect." both Jay and Saeri rolled their eyes at Saengmin, but the older wasn't paying attention. Jin reflected on what her unnies had to say and said, "I'll try my best unnies. I know moments in high school won't last forever but I'll push through the end." the older girls smiled at their maknae's comment but knew she would do well in her high school career.

Saengmin then ask, "Jin is your school's next assignment hard?" Jin thought about it, "Well a little. Our teacher told us we have to try and improve our skill that is the weakest." all three looked confused. Jay then said, "So basically for you Jin, your weak spot in this is rapping I assume?" Jin nodded. Saengmin and Saeri looked shocked with Saeri saying, "So you mean you have to rap?" Jin sighed and nodded. Saengmin put a hand on Jin's shoulder, "Don't worry to much Jin, you'll do great rapping and you never know, you could be rapping with Jay and Saeri."

Jin rubbed her head, "I was given no choice but to rap and at that point it'll be all over the internet. That's why I have to do well on it or I'll in shame. But I'm glad this effort will be a group thing."

Saengmin smiled, "Our fans and everyone knows your a great vocalist so even if your rapping is not to their standards they know that your vocals are the best." she put a thumbs up, giving confidence to the younger one. These are the moments all of them enjoyed.