Chapter 28: 'SUPERSTAR Showtime' - Episode 4 [November 26, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

It was another beautiful winter day in Seoul and all the members of Superstar were up and ready to head out.

****

Where are the members of Superstar going today?

This what the members were wearing;

Saengmin:  Jay: 
Saeri​ Jin: 

When they arrived they acted like little children, wide eyes and dropped mouth to be at a amusement park.

Lotte World!!

Saeri was jumping up and down, being very excited, "Were here! Lotte World!"

Saengmin nodded, "Its been a while since we've visited a park of any kind, we've been promoting and always busy." she breathed in the cold air. Jay nodded and agreed as she put her arms wide apart like the scene from 'Titanic', "Let's go girls!" 

Jin followed suit, just as excited as her unnies. And the first thing every person should do before officially entering Lotte World is buy hats! All of them decided to choose the same hat. 

Saengmin put on a princess hat on Jin and was very, very satisfied. She gathered Jay and Saeri to see how they liked the hat. Jay put her hands together, "Its perfect! Let's get three more!" they each put one on. Jin on the other hand looked in a mirror and sighed, but she touched it up to make it more, well her.

They started to walk around the park, even some people started to gather as they recognized Superstar.

Jay stood close to Jin as they walked inside the park. They rode 'The Viking' first, and lets say screams could be heard.

After the four traveled not to far, on the same floor to the ride called, the 'Giant Loop'. Which Saengmin did not ride because the members knew she would get very sick if she went upside down, so the three other girls dragged their Manager Minwoo so it wouldn't be an odd number. And Saengmin recorded a video just for fun.

During the ride while Saengmin was taking the video, a staff member asked her;

How come you didn't get on?

Saengmin shook her head and said, "Well you could say I don't do so well on these kind of rides. So I let the dongsaengs have fun in my place."

After the three girls and Manger Minwoo came off the ride they decided to calm themselves down by riding the 'World Monorail', it was relaxing.

They also decided to eat after hours of waiting in line and then riding the rides. 

Saeri was eating a hotdog and after she chewed she said, "This is the most fun we had since we debuted!"

Jay nodded, "I can agree on that Saeri."

Jin even nodded and said, "I didn't even come here with my friends." 

Saengmin smiled, "Well we hope you can. And I think Saeri is right, being how fun today is. But let's do a few more rides before going back to the dorm." the others agreed as they set off to do the 'Aeronauts Balloon' ride.

It was evening time around now and the lights made the scenery in Lotte World more beautiful.

They went in pairs to fit the camera men as well, so they went Saengmin&Saeri and the next balloon, Jay&Jin.

Saengmin and Saeri both looked at in the inside view and just took the time to take in the scenery. Jay and Jin also did the same, but Jin looked like she was going to fall out, as she was leaning her body forward. So Jay pulled her more in the balloon so she wouldn't fall out.

But the girls had one more thing to do before going back, and that was the ice skate rink! The scenery was also beautiful.

Saengmin and Jin could skate perfectly fine and started to skate away, but Jay and Saeri needed a little more help. Saeri was getting more movement then Jay, Jay didn't move as quick or as natural.

Saengmin & Jin are naturals!

Jay & Saeri....

Jin skated around the rink once and made it back to where her unnies were waiting. Saengmin grinned that the maknae was having fun, but she also made sure Jay and Saeri weren't going to get hurt in anyway, especially when it was crowded.

Jin came up to Saeri, "Unnie you okay?"

Saeri nodded, "I'm fine Jin-ah. Just a little problem with going in different directions." she stood up straight and tried to steer herself to make a left turn. Jin went behind Saeri and tried to push her, and actually succeeded in doing so. Saeri at first panicked, "Yah! Jin what are you doing?" 

Jin didn't answer as she pushed softly. On the other hand, Saengmin and Jay watched the younger ones go halfway around. Saengmin, "Should we catch up Jay?"

Jay looked at Saengmin, "How unnie?" 

Saengmin also went behind Jay and said, "The same way!" Jay was surprised but managed to keep herself standing up and they caught up with Saeri and Jin. 

This was the most fun the girls had and one they would remember.