allkpop~Jin Wins #1 On 'Immortal Songs 2'

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
Jin wins on 'Immortal Songs 2' with a rock ballad 
February 12, 2015 @ 1:56 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by colors-
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
6244
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

SUPERSTAR's Jin showed her amazing singing skills once again at 'Immortal Songs 2'.

SEE ALSO: SUPERSTAR's Jin adds a Latin mix on her first time on 'Immortal Songs 2'

Jin appeared on 'Immortal Songs 2' once again, but this time instead of dancing Jin showed her amazing singing abilities as the main vocal of SUPERSTAR. She impressed people when she first came and performed 'The Face I Miss' and people were wondering when this young girl would come back on the show. Jin got a good response as soon as she stepped onstage and even more after she finished. People have been calling Jin the 'Immortal Powerhouse'.

Jin performed a OST song from 'The Classic' by Kim Kwang Seok titled 'Love That Is Too Painful Was Not Love'. She transformed it into a ballad rock and showed her vocals. But Jin did say that preparing for this stage was not easy saying, "While preparing for SUPERSTAR's comeback I was also working very hard to prepare this stage and to convay about painful love."

It was worthwhile as Jin made the audience brust in tears and with her winning with 412 points, winning over Rose Motel by 3 points! Congrats to Jin!

TAGS

SUPERSTAR
Jin
'Immortal Songs 2'