Chapter 26: 'SUPERSTAR Showtime' - Episode 2 [November 19, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

On the second episode the girls of Superstar got to hang out with their close guy friends.

****

First is Jay, who is her close guy friend?

Jay was waiting inside a cafe and on her phone. She looked around the cafe and called the person she was waiting for, "Yah where are you?" the other person responded, "I'm coming right around the corner." it was a male voice.

Who could it be?

Jay, "Hurry, hurry." she closed her phone and waited for her guy friend. Just then the door to the cafe opened and Jay's face went to a big grin, "Oppa!" slowly it revealed to be GOT7's Mark. Pictures showed Mark and Jay together, like backstage.

 

Jay got up to hug Mark and they sat back down on a table. Jay, "Oppa how have you been?"

Mark shrugged, "Alright, but should you be calling me oppa. You are older then me." Jay waved her hands, "By a few months but I guess the term "oppa" just flows naturally. Mark then, just Mark."

Mark slightly smiled, "So I heard 'Showtime' is Superstar's first reality show." Jay nodded, "That's right. The other members should be hanging out with other oppas or dongsaengs right now." Mark nodded and asked, "So you have anything planned?"

Jay nodded, "Of course. Let's go." they walked out of the cafe and did a little shopping.

Both Jay and Mark bought little accessories, mostly Jay though. They got ice cream and sat on a table inside the ice cream place.

Jay asked, "Remember when we first met backstage at a music show?"

Mark nodded, "Yes. You girls were promoting 'Expectation' while GOT7 was promoting 'Stop Stop It'. You girls almost won to I remember." Jay leaned back against her chair, "Oh yeah. That was almost a year ago."

Mark then started to laugh, "And I remember when you girls came to greet us and to give your album."

Jay hit Mark's shoulder, "Of course we'll be nervous meeting sunbaes like you."

Mark started to impersonate Jay, "H-Hello my name is Jay." Jay was embarrassed about remembering that moment. But Mark ended it with, "Well I'm glad I made another '93 liner as a friend."

Jay nodded and smiled, "I was to. I thought I wasn't going to have any celebrities friends. You, and I also made friends with Monsta X."

Mark, "Well I mean they are under your entertainment label." 

Jay, "Still. I mean I'm not close friends with Dasom sunbaenim and she is the same age as me. I guess cause Monsta X debuted only a few months after us." Mark nodded, "Ah how is Shownu hyung?" Shownu was under JYP Entertainment and was supposed debut with GOT7 but got dropped out due to trouble with management.

Jay, "Shownu oppa is good. He leads Monsta X really well. Still same as before I suppose." Mark nodded, "Well that's good. At least we don't have to worry." they kept talking about GOT7, Monsta X, and Superstar.

****

Next was Jin, who was waiting outside the Starship Entertainment building. She kept looking left and right, wrapping herself in her coat so she wouldn't get more cold.

Who is Jin waiting for and during this cold weather?

Just then a black van pulled in front of the building, the door opened to let Jin in.

In the car is?

Jin slightly smiled, "Oppa." it was revealed to be Monsta X's I.M.

MONSTA X's I.M!

Jin sat next to I.M and she greeted Monsta X's manager and then they drove off.

I.M turned his body towards Jin, "So where are we going Jin?" Jin looked at I.M, "Well I was thinking the zoo. I haven't been there for years, I think since I was younger with my unnie (Sera)." I.M nodded and said, "Well I'm honored to be picked for this zoo date." Jin and I.M grew close despite I.M being older, due to both being maknaes of their group, also both spoke English to each other when they didn't want their hyungs and unnies to understand what their saying.

They got to the zoo and it was cold. Both of them got inside a shop where they sell the hats and got one for each of them. Before they actually chose the same hats, Jin actually tried on mouse ears, but they decided on the same ears.

 

They walked around the zoo (like the video when Hyorin and her manager who went to the zoo). 

 

After walking around the zoo the two posed for a selca and got coffee. 

I.M and Jin were walking out to meet Monsta X's manager, "That was nice. Haven't been this relaxed in a long time."

Jin smiled, "Of course oppa. We've been promoting so its nice to get away."

I.M looked at Jin with a big smile, "Well thank you for bringing me here." Jin nodded, as for the first time in a while enjoyed her free time.

****

Third was Saengmin.

Saengmin was walking along the streets of Seoul, looking excited about meeting her guy friends.

Why is Saengmin excited?

Saengmin looked at the camera, "I'm meeting very important and special friends. But I'm going to buy them food because I think they'll like it." she then entered a chicken restaurant. She eventually came out with two bags with chicken.

Who could eat this much chicken?

Saengmin cheerfully walked down the street and then towards Starship Entertainment. She entered the building and walked towards a practice room where six boys were practicing nonstop.

She made a big entrance and inside was label mates Boyfriend!

Boyfriend!!

The boys greeted Saengmin and saw what she brought. Both Youngmin and Kwangmin shouted, "Noona!" Saengmin hugged her younger brothers and then put the chicken down. They all sat down in a circle eventually, Youngmin and Kwangmin on each side of Saengmin.

 Hyunseong was amazed at the chicken and asked, "Noona why so much chicken?"

Saengmin looked at Hyunseong, "You know six people is a lot." Donghyun giggled, "That's what Bora said when she came when Sistar were filming 'Showtime'." Saengmin, "I almost forgot Bora sunbae came here to visit you guys."

Jeongmin grabbed a chicken leg, "But noona, you brought better food. Bora noona brought bread." Kwangmin swatted Jeongmin's chest, "Hyung! What if Bora noona is watching?"

In trouble!

Jeongmin looked at a camera and bowed, "I'm so sorry noona, please bring food for Boyfriend." the others giggled. Minwoo finished a , "Thank you Saengmin noona." Saengmin smiled, satisfied about Boyfriend eating food she brought.

Donghyun, "So Saengmin, how was Youngmin and Kwangmin when they were younger?"

Saengmin looked at the twins, "Well I can say they were the cutest things, but now there so grown up and mature." pictures came up of the twins when they were younger.

 

Youngmin, "Noona you can't call us cute anymore." Kwangmin agreed, "Like you said noona we're mature and grown up."

Saengmin laughed and put her arms around them, "Yeah I know but your still my dongsaengs."

Donghyun saw the bond the three had, like a true family, "Well Saengmin you helped raised them well." 

They continued to eat and then sudden 'Happiness' came on out of no where, literally. But it was a video of Superstar's debut stage! 

Saengmin screamed in embarrassment as the video rolled.

All of Boyfriend watched intensely as the video rolled and finished.

Donghyun looked at Saengmin, "That was a year ago Saengmin." Saengmin couldn't believe it herself but nodded, "I know, its been over a year since Superstar's debut. I guess it actually hasn't hit we've been around for a year." 

Donghyun smiled, "Well don't worry, since 'Happiness' was a hit, as well as Superstar's other songs. You and the others will be around for a very long time." 

They enjoyed their time in the practice, eating chicken and talking about their future as Boyfriend and Superstar.

****

So where is Saeri?

Saeri was sitting on a bench and looking at the camera with a serious look and asked to the camera, "I bet everyone is curious about my boy friend and who I'm close with. Well that person to me seems like my "boy friend" because he knows mostly everything about me." she looked around before looking back at the camera, "My "boy friend" is Superstar's Manager!" the camera turned towards a young looking man.

Very handsome~

He bowed, "Hello my name is Kim Min Woo." he was shy in front of the camera.

Saeri giggled, "Minwoo oppa, Manager Oppa. We call him different names. But let's get going to see why were here oppa!"

Manager Minwoo didn't look so excited, "Well we are in working out clothes so.."

Why would they both be wearing gym clothes during winter time?

Saeri, "Were going to be just walking around the park oppa, as well as a simple jog from time to time. I may not work out like Saengmin unnie or Jin, but I like to take a jog once in a while."

Manager Minwoo didn't look as pleased but followed Saeri as she started to jog away from him. They walked and jogged all over Han River Park, and it was beautiful.

Some people recognized Saeri and waved to her. Saeri waved back and gave full smiles, Manager Minwoo was a little shy but waved to. He told Saeri, "Look at that. You and Superstar increased your popularity and people recognized you."

Saeri knew even being Sistar's sister group, they would have to build up their own popularity. And after the years of training and promoting, they had it. 

Eventually both Saeri and Manager Minwoo were exhausted and bought hot coca to warm themselves back up after a jog in the winter wind.

You could say Superstar had a great time spending time with guy friends who understood them.

The ending was bringing pictures of some of the Starship family as well as a quote.

"Some times friends aren't just friends, they are family we cherish forever and ever, no matter what. Even when they aren't related by blood, the only thing that counts is the heart."