allkpop~Support To UP10TION

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
SUPERSTAR's Jin and UP10TION's Hwanhee show their friendship backstage at 'Inkigayo'
September 13, 2015 @ 6:45 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by colors-
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
4355
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

TOP Media's new boy group UP10TION has been getting a lot of attention for their recent debut with 'So Dangerous' as well as their big ten members in the group. But one member, second maknae Hwanhee has a friend in the idol world! And that is SUPERSTAR's Jin, who has supported the group and her friend backstage.

SEE ALSO: SUPERSTAR ends their 'Goodbye Baby' promotions on 'M! Countdown'

Jin went to visit UP10TION backstage at 'Inkigayo' to support them as they just debuted a few days ago. With Jin just ending her promotions with SUPERSTAR with 'Goodbye Baby', it seems the best friends just missed the timing to promote together. But neither the less the friends are still supporting each other as UP10TION contiues to do their activites.

Jin posted UP10TION's debut album 'Top Secret' on her Twitter to support the ten boys, but recently posted this selfie with both herself and Hwanhee;

"My best friend Hwanhee of UP10TION just debuted not to long ago, so please support him and his hyungs with 'So Dangerous'! The song is daebak and I hope SUPERSTAR and UP10TION will one day promote side by side together. Fighting to Hwanhee and UP10TION!"

TAGS

SUPERSTAR
UP10TION
'So Dangerous'