Chapter 25: 'SUPERSTAR Showtime' - Episode 1 [November 17, 2015]

SUPERSTAR | Starship Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY ENDED!

AN: Things in italic and in color are like the subtitles that pop up

It was finally the first episode of Superstar's 'Showtime'. And it begins with two in the dorm.

****

The cameras showed Superstar's dorm for the first time to the public. It first showed Saeri cooking in the kitchen, toast to be exact. She was humming 'Goodbye Baby'. When she was finished making the toast she smiled in satisfaction and saying to herself, "Looks good. Now have to wake up Jay unnie." she walked happily to Jay and Jin's shared room.

Jay was face down on the bed and no signs of waking up just yet. Saeri crept slowly so the floor wouldn't make a noise. She then looked at Jay's bed hair and giggled. But that was enough to wake Jay up as she lifted her head and covered her bare face as she looked up to Saeri, "Why did you wake me up?"

Saeri giggled again, "I didn't really wake you up Jay unnie. But whatever, I made breakfast, American breakfast to be exact. You'll love it unnie, come on!" she pulled Jay out of bed. Jay got her arm out of Saeri's hand, "At least let me put on proper clothing and makeup." Saeri agreed as she was already dressed and had makeup on.

Left: Saeri | Right: Jay

 

Finally after Jay tided herself up from the morning bed head she joined Saeri at the table, who was already setting the table with her toast and eggs she made for herself and Jay.

Jay looked at the food and thanked Saeri and asked, "What made you cook American breakfast?"

Saeri shrugged, "I mean its different but I felt inspired after watching some American shows." 

Then Jay looked around, "Where is Saengmin unnie and Jin?"

Saeri swallowed her food, "You know where they'll be." Jay thought about it and nodded, "Of course. Those two can never stop can they." Saeri shook her head but smiled.

Where could Saengmin and Jin be?

****

The next scene showed the Starship Entertainment gym and another two working out, Saengmin and Jin. Of course the leader and maknae were wearing gym clothes.

Bora: Saengmin | Soyu: Jin

Jin wiped her sweat after lifting weights and asked, "Unnie what do you want to do next?" 

Saengmin looked around the gym, "How about we do something relaxing." Jin looked at Saengmin, "Like what?"

Saengmin turned her body to another room separate from the other equipment, she then looked back at Jin. Jin nodded as they entered.

What could be in this room?

Both entered the room to find fly yoga in the room. Jin liked fly yoga the most, then weights. They greeted the instructor and they started to do fly yoga.

After doing fly yoga for a while, the girls heard a "Ding Ding", meaning they had a question (just like Sistar's 'Showtime'). Jin got up and read the question out loud, "Superstar, known for being the sister group of Sistar, show they are rookies to look out for just like their sunabes. But also like their sunbaes' Showtime' is their first reality show. So what does Superstar want to do for their first reality show?" Jin sat back down.

Saengmin thought about it really hard, "Now that its mention I'm not sure. We've so busy promoting that it never came across. What about you Jin?" the cameras focused on Jin.

Jin shrugged, "I guess things we haven't since before we debuted." Saengmin nodded. 

Saengmin then thought of something, "I think Saeri and Jay should be up by now. Let's call them and see what they want to do." Jin nodded as  Saengmin dialed Saeri's phone.

Back at the dorm...

Saeri and Jin just finished eating breakfast and washing the dishes. Then they both transferred themselves to the couch to watch TV when Saeri's phone rung. Saeri grabbed her phone and said, "Hello?"

Saengmin on the other side, "Be polite with your unnie. Anyway me and Jin got a question saying what we wanted to do in our first reality show."

Jay grabbed the phone from Saeri, "Eat and go out of Seoul." she passed the phone back to Saeri. Saengmin rolled her eyes, "Like where?"

Jay shrugged but Saeri asked, "How about Chuncheon? They have good food there as well as snow."

Saengmin, "Okay. Me and Jin will be home and then we can go." both Jay and Saeri said okay.

****

A while later

All four girls were getting into a car; Saengmin driving, Jay shot-gun, and Saeri and Jin in the back seats. Saengmin looked in the back seats before departing to make sure everyone had their seatbelts on before driving off.

Saeri had her eyes in amazement, "Unnie you can drive well." Saengmin was concentrating but said, "I go my license a while ago, of course I can drive well."

The drive was long but it was worth it, besides Saengmin of course the other girls fell asleep in the car.

When they got there though Saengmin had to wake up the other three as they all looked like just got out of bed but fixed themselves for the camera. Jin looked around and tried to figure out where they were. Jay also looked around and asked, "Are we at Myeongdong Street?"

Saengmin nodded, "Yup, Chuncheon's Myeongdong Street."


Saeri was getting excited as she saw food being sold on the streets, "Can we get Saengmin unnie?"

Saengmin shrugged, "Why not?" they raced to the street food that was being sold and grabbed a few things before walking down the street and seeing the shops.

Jay, "This place does bring memories doesn't it?" the others nodded. Saengmin, "We came here before debuting as Superstar. That was over a year ago girls."

Saeri nodded, "Its hard to believe we debuted a year ago already. Time sure files by."

Jin then brought up, "Unnies remember when we ate Dak Galbi (chicken ribs)?" the older three nodded. Saeri her lips, "Its been so long since we had Chuncheon's dak galbi. Let's go!" the others couldn't agree more as they headed to the restaurant with dak galbi. They ordered their food and as they waited they started to have a conversation.

Saengmin asked, "Should we call someone?" the others looked. Jay asked, "Call who and for what?"

Saengmin, "Well like Sistar sunabes did, call someone and ask who will do the worst in reality and variety shows and that person has to pay the bill." the others agreed just when the food arrived.

Saengmin then dialed someone.

Who could be on the phone?

A man answered the phone ,"Hello?"

Saengmin smiled, "Oppa hello!" the man on the other side of the phone knew who it was. Saengmin, "Oppa, me and the other members are filming our first reality show."

The man was shocked, "Really? What is the show called?"

Saeri took the phone, "You did the show as well oppa."

The man asked, "Really?" Saengmin, "Yes oppa but before that why don't you introduce yourself."

The oppa, "Ah yes. Hello everyone I'm Beast's Kikwang."

BEAST's Kikwang!!

Saengmin, "Oppa we're doing 'Showtime'. Remember 'Showtime'?"

Kikwang, "Of course. That was fun. Is it really your first reality show?"

Jay shouted a big, "Yes oppa!" Kikwang, "Oh.. where are you guys?"

Jay answered, "Chuncheon. Chuncheon."

Saeri then said, "Eating dak galbi to oppa." Kikwang, "I'm jealous. Where's Jin? She's not shouting in the phone."

Saeri was shocked, "Shouting?" but Saengmin passed the phone to Jin who was waiting, "Hello Kikwang oppa." 

Kikwang giggled, "Hello Jin-ah."

Saengmin then asked, "Oppa we all a question to ask you."

Kikwang was curious and asked, "What is that Saengmin-ah?"

​"Who do you think will do the best and worst in a reality show?"

Kikwang, "Well for the best I would choose.."

Tension in the air

Kikwang then said, "Saengmin." Saengmin was all smiles. Jay grabbed the phone from Saengmin, "Oppa you didn't just say that because Saengmin unnie is your friend right?"

Kikwang, "Ani, Saengmin shows good qualities for reality and variety."

Jay then said, "What about the worst?"

Kikwang, "The worst.."

More tension

Kiwang, "Saeri." the others laughed. This time Saeri grabbed the phone, "Oppa why me?"

Kikwang, "Saeri your noisy and forgetful." Saeri put her head down in defeat. Saengmin, "Thank you oppa." he answered, "I can't wait to see the first episode." they all goodbye to Kikwang. 

Jay put her arm around Saeri, "Well it looks like Saeri has to pay. Thank you for the meal." the others thanked Saeri as she paid for the meal.

After the meal the girls went to Cheongpeongsa Temple. The girls loved the scenery and went to pray for a good year in 2016 and for a great long years as Superstar.

 

Superstar take a photo to remember this day.