First Date

Be My Fake Girlfriend

Around 8 AM, your phone rings and you hazily wake up to pick it up.

"Hello? 

-"Oops, did I ruin your beauty sleep?" He says sarcastically.

'Is this bastard trying to piss me off?' You thought to yourself.

"What do you want?"

-"Don't forget we have a date in 2 hours so don't make me wait for you. "

"I know! Now, leave me alone." And you hang up and plop your phone next to you and you go back to sleep.

Suddenly your phone dings and its a text message. You reach for your phone and read the text.

Pulling the blanket off you, you go to the bathroom to wash yourself.

10 minutes later, you go to your closet and reaching out for a peach blouse and a black skater skirt, you change and tie up your hair into a messy bun, clipping a small white bow behind your bun. Before heading downstairs, you put on a bit of mascara and ChapStick.

"Where are you going this morning?" Your mother ask from the living room.

"Uh I'm going with..my friend. She's moving to the states soon so we're going to spend the whole day together." You lie and your mother nods.

"Have fun then." She says and you shuffle to put on your oxford shoes and head out the door. There, you see Jimin leaning against his car on the passenger side and you march towards him.

"You look...nice. Uh let's go." He says and opening the door for you, you get in and he closes the door. Once he gets in and starts the engine, he puts on his shades and off he goes.

"So, where are we going?" You ask, curiously.

"The amusement park." He says as he drives. You look at him with disbelief but distracted by his side profile.

'His jawline is nice looking...his sharp feature though.' You thought and suddenly realizing this, you shake your head.

"Why the amusement park?" 

"Because my girlfriend's friends work there and if they saw me with another girl, they'll obviously inform her and I find it a good start." He grins.

"OK that's like using me as bait to have her go there and rip my hair off." You said.

"Don't worry, I'm going to protect you and tell her off. All you got to do is pretend to have fun, simple as that."

--------------

"Can you atleast put more effort like you're having fun with me right now? Someone is staring at us." He says through smiling teeth as he puts an arm around you.

Feeling a bit annoyed, you force your arm to wrap around his waist.

"Better?" You ask, looking up at him with a forced smile. He grins and they walk to a food cart. "Want anything?" He points.

"Just water." 

He buys a bottle of water and cotton candy and soon pays for it. They walk to a nearby table and sit down. Taking a drink of water, you hear Jimin clear his throat.

"Feed me cotton candy." He whispers and you look at him amusingly. 

"Why should I? You have hands." 

"Just do it, and pretend to talk sweet to me." He says and you give in. Taking a piece of cotton candy, you shove it in his mouth and grin at him.

"You're so cute you know? Here's another piece of cotton candy." You say loudly but cringe at the same time.

He forces a smile and eats the cotton candy. "We should buy couple headbands and take selcas, yeah?" He says and pinches your cheek.

Looking at him, you get up and grabbing his hand, you drag him to the gift shop. Jimin spots a rack of animal headbands and picking a tiger ear headband, he puts it on your head.

"Awe you look cute, and I really mean it." He says and spins you to face the mirror. Smiling to yourself, you had to agree.

-------------

By the time its 9:30, you arrive home but sit in the car with Jimin for a few minutes before heading inside.

"Well, thanks for the "date". I'll see you later then." You said and you open the door to get out. 

"I'll call you if anything happens." He leans through the open window. You nod and rolling up the window, he speeds away.

"Tft, bye." You say to yourself and you walk inside the house.