Bitterness

Be My Fake Girlfriend

Its been 5 hours since you were Jimin. You check your clock to see that it's 5 in the morning. You haven't been able to get any sleep so you decided to go for a walk. Putting on a jacket, you head downstairs and out the door.

There were barely any cars on the road, as well as pedestrians and you found it quite nice, being the only one walking down the street. You walk into a convience store to get yourself coffee to try to keep yourself awake. Once you've played and left, you drink the coffee as you walk.

'Its so nice to be the only one out here on the streets.' You thought to yourself, drinking coffee. 

"________?" A girl's voice called from behind you and you turn around to see Yoon Hee taking out one of her ear plugs, panting, realizing she was jogging. "What're you doing or here so early?"

"Oh I was just going for a walk." You said.

"Oh, well, since you're here, do you want to go for a cup of tea?" She asked, using a small towel to wipe her sweat.

"S-sure." 

---------

As you watch Yoon Hee pour green tea in your cup then hers, she sets it down on top of the coaster and drinks.

"So, how've you been lately?" She asked, suddenly, putting her cup down.

"Oh fine. You?" You asked, hands slightly shaking as you drink tea.

"Great, of course. I've been busy with modeling lately." 

"You model..? Wow." 

Yoon Hee grins and shrugs her shoulders. "Since 3 years ago. I have a fashion show coming up in a week so I decided to exercise to keep my figure. So, you live around here?"

"Yeah, I just needed to get out of the house and stuff." You said.

Its silent for a few minutes before Yoon Hee breaks the silence. "How're you and Jimin doing lately? You guys are a cute couple." She says, flatly and you can tell by her change of voice that she doesn't.

"We're doing great, fine." You hesitated.

"How long have you guys been together?"

"Uh for..5 months now." You lied.

"Mmm that's nice. When we dated we've been together for almost 2 years but suddenly..he wanted to break up." She said, bitterly at the end.

"I-I'm sorry..." 

"What's there to be sorry about? To be honest, he's like every other men I see when they break up with their girlfriend for another girl. I blame the girl trying to steal the other girl's boyfriend. It's disgusting." Yoon Hee grips on her cup tightly as her knuckles turn white.

"Um I think I should go back home now. Its almost 6:30." You said and as you're about to stand up, Yoon Hee grabs your wrist tightly, her nails almost digging into your skin.

"What's the rush? We've only been here for 15 minutes and you're leaving already? How disappointing." She says. "Well, since you're leaving, I'll walk you out." She drags you out the cafe where the streets are slowly becoming busy.

"Let me go, please." You said, removing yourself from her. She drops your wrist and you see the nail marks on your wrist.

"Oops, I didn't mean to hurt you." She said, in a sarcastic tone. "Actually, I'm not because you want to know what hurts? Jimin breaking up with me and you taking him away from me. He was my first love aand you just had to appear in front of him. So, what'd you do, seduce him?"

Yoon Hee steps towards you as you take baby steps backward. "W-what are you talking about?! I didn't even do anything!" 

"Oh, you don't know anything? Stop with the innocent act, you little . You took away the most important person who loved me and me only!" She says, through angry eyes.

"I'm not that kind of person!" You argue back.

"Don't lie! Don't think that you're happiness with him will last forever because you won't know what I'm capable of doing to you." She threats. You can feel the edge of the curb as you walk backwards and suddenly, Yoon Hee pushes you onto the street where no one is looking and as a truck is coming close, a hand grabs your arm and pulls you forward and into someone's arm.

'This feeling...Jimin?' You thought as you suddenly faint from shock.