Going Against the Contract

Be My Fake Girlfriend

That night, you lay in bed thinking about what happened at the telephone booth.

"What's gotten into him? Why make the rules when even he can't follow it? I need to put up boundaries between us." You say to yourself.

--------

Jimin's POV

I knew I should've. How stupid of me to go against my own contract and try to kiss ________. To be honest, I don't know how long this will go, having to hide my feelings for ___________. Yes, I think I'm starting to fall for her and I might've been since we met again after 4 years.

End of POV

That night, Jimin calls you saying there's something he needs to talk to you and that he'll pick you up at home. You put on a sweater and heading outside to meet him, you see his car coming.

"Hey." He said, coming out of the car.

"Hi..so where are we going?" You asked.

"Anywhere. Just as long as I get to talk to you." He grabs you hand and going around the car, he opens it for you and you get in.

As both of you cruise around the streets, he begins to speak.

"I have something to say but, I don't know how I'm going to be able to to say it." He hesitated.

"Does it..have to do with yesterday?" You ask curiously.

"Part of it but, are you willing to accept what I have to say?" 

"Tell me." 

"That night when I tried to kiss you, I really wanted to. Why? Because I think I'm starting to like you." He says and quickly stops the car near the curb.

Shocked by his confession, you slowly panick inside. "N-no you can't! Why are you doing this? Stop jok-"

"I'm not joking! I'm not who I was in high school!" He shouts, knuckles white from gripping the steering wheel too hard. You notice that he's not joking but you try to deny it.

"You need to stop this. There's suppose to be no feelings between you and me." You say, looking anywhere but him.

"How?! I feel like its impossible for me to not be able to be near you all the time." He takes your hand and places it to his chest. "Don't you see what you've done to me?" 

For a second, you're lost in his touch but quickly realize what you're doing. "Don't be like this..you're just making this hard for me." And you remove your hands away from his chest.

"I can't help it."

"What was the point of having me be your fake girlfriend then? I agreed to this because you begged me." 

"I wanted to get in contact with you again after so many years and I did. I was hoping that this time, I wouldn't have to lose you after looking so hard for you." He said, with sad eyes.

"I understand how you feel but..its just..I don't have feelings for you at this moment. Its been a few weeks since we've been doing this and the first time we've met since high school." You say.

Jimin becomes silent for a moment. "OK, I get it. Then, I'll wait until you have feelings for me because my feelings will not change."

Not saying anything, he starts to drive back on the road, back to your house. 15 minutes later, he stops in front of your house and you get out of the car.

"See you." You say and before you can open the gate, he grabs your arm and pulls you in for a hug. 

"Just stay still for a moment." He says, breathing in your hair. You decide to just let it go and you hug him back. He pulls back and gives you a sad smile which makes your heart sink a little. "Goodnight." And he quickly goes in the car and drives away.

Feeling a bit empty inside, you try to forget about tonight and Jimin confession.