Stay

Be My Fake Girlfriend

After running out of Bangtan's dorm, it's raining outside and you start to get wet. 

"________!" Someone says and turning around, you see Yoongi standing there, umbrella in his hand.

"Yoongi, what are you doing here?" You asked, hugging yourself from getting cold. He walks towards you and raises the umbrella over you. 

"What are you doing out here in the rain with no umbrella?" 

"I didn't know it was going to rain. Um, I got to get home before I get sick." You say but Yoongi grabs onto your hand.

"With no umbrella? Come, I'll walk you home. Wear my jacket from getting sick, it'll keep you warm." He hands you the umbrella and taking off his jacket, he puts it over your shoulder and takes the umbrella from your hand.

"Thanks, sorry for burdening you by walking me home." You said, walking as Yoongi keeps up with your pace.

"Burden me? Nah, I'm being generous that's all." He grins, putting his hand in his pocket. "If its OK to ask..but did something happen to you and Jimin earlier? I saw him sitting on his bed, upset after you left."

"Oh that..its nothing. He's still upset over the incident with his ex-girlfriend trying to kill me." You lied.

"Ahh. Don't make him worried too much, it'll stress him out." He said.

10 minutes later, you arrive in front of your house.

"Thank you for walking me home." You said. You take off his jacket and hand it to him. He takes it and puts it on his shoulder.

"No problem, I was in need for a walk but I saw you so, its cool." He shrugs.

You smile and saying goodbye, you open the gate and enter your house. 

----------

Laying on your bed, you think about earlier with Jimin and the kiss you shared with him.

"What came over me to kiss him? This is not right, as soon as the contract ends, I won't have to put neither him or I in danger." You said, pulling the covers closer to you.

-----------

The next morning, you receive a text from Jimin telling you to meet him at the park next to his dorm by 12 PM, saying he has something to tell you. Hesitating, you agree to meet him.

By the time you reach the park, you see him sitting on the bench, the back of his head facing you. You walk towards him and as he sees you, he stands up holding a yellow envelope in his hand.

"_______, hey." He said, holding out his hand, you take it and he leads you to sit down.

"What is it that you need to tell me?" You asked, not looking at him.

"Even I don't know what to say. I guess it was an excuse to see you.." He admitted.

"If its about yesterday, it can never happen. Kissing you was a dumb move I made." 

"Why can't you see how I really feel right now? The contract is just a useless piece of paper that rules over you but I have the power to do whatever I want to it." He said now standing up.

"What are you saying?" 

"This." He opens the envelope and taking out the contract, he holds it on front of you and starts to rip it into strips then little squares. He throws it up in the air and pulls you into his arms.

"Now, there is no contract that could keep me from having a reason to hold you into my arms." He says, hugging you tightly, kissing your hair. 

"Jimin..." 

"Just stay like this for a while, please." He says.