Chapter 3

Be My Fake Girlfriend

The next morning, your phone rings as you do laundry in the front yard. Seeing that its Jimin, you sigh and pick it up.

"Yes?"

-"Are you busy?"

"Not really, why?" 

-"Good because tonight there's an event you have to go to with me along with my other members. I'll pick you up to go shopping so be ready by 5 and the party starts at 7. Got it?"

"Why are you taking me shopping for? You're doing too much." You sit on the porch pinching your nose bridge.

-"I want my girlfriend to be the most beautiful girl at the party. Besides, I know my ex-girlfriend is going to be there so you have to look better than her."

"Whatever, see you at 5 then." Hanging up the phone, you head inside and rest on the couch, eyes close.

"What's the matter?" Your dad says, sitting on the armchair across from you.

"Nothing, I'm just tired. I think I'm going to go out for a while to get some fresh air." You said getting up. He nods and you go to slip on your shoes.

-----------

As you walk past stores and restaurants, the sun shines on you as you block it with your hand. As you walk, you see a man running with a bag in his hand as a woman yells for help. Before you could move out of the way, he rams into you and you fall on the ground hard and you skid your arm 

Hurt, you try to get up but by your injured arm doesn't let you.

"Ow!" You let out as you look at your arm. 

"Are you OK?!" Someone asks and you look up to see a guy with brown hair and pale face. He helps you up by caring your other arm and supports you by holding your arms.

"My arm doesn't look OK, its scarred bad but other than that, I'm fine thanks." You smile and he leads you to a bench.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." He says and runs to a nearby convience store. A few minutes later, he returns with alcohol, bandage wrap, cotton pads, and medicine.

As the guy gently dabs alcohol on your arm, you wince a lot.

"Sorry, am I hurting you a lot?" He asked.

"Why do you think I'm wincing, of course it hurts, just not by you." You said, straightforward.

"Sorry." He applied medicine and wraps you arm with the bandage. "There you go. Its done." 

"Thank you for helping me."

"Its cool. So...what's your name?" He asked, putting everything in the bag.

"___________. You?" 

"Yoongi. Are you sure you're OK? You took that fall hard." 

"Yeah yeah I'm fine don't worry about me." You simply said. You check your watch and seeing that its 4, you shrug.

"Are you expected to go somewhere?" Yoongi curiously ask.

"Not in the next hour."

"Well if you have the time...would you mind going out for a cup of coffee?"

"Uh, sure why not."

----------

Sitting at TOP OFF cafe, you drink your machiatto as Yoongi drinks his Americano. Taking a peek at him, the way he drinks looked handsome and cute at the same time.

"So, what made you want to have coffee?" You ask, clearing your throat.

"I thought I would take care of an injured person instead of leaving and feeling a bit guilty."

"You didn't hurt me or anything, just helped me. You seem to nice." You chuckled.

"Like you know my personality." He said.

You check your watch again and this time it is 5. 

"Shoot. Um, thanks for everything but I have to go." You said standing up, taking your drink.

"No problem, see you." And you walk out the door.

------------

"Yah what took you so long?" Jimin said, leaning on Hus car when he sees you.

"Sorry, I had an accident earlier." You said.

"Well you shouldn't have. Let's go." He grabs your arm.

"Ow!" You let out and he drops your arm.

"What's wrong? What happened to your arm?"

"Some thief was running and bumped into me hard." 

"Be careful next time. Now hurry up and let's go. Two hours till he party." He said as he waits for you to get in the car and drives off.