Meet the Ex-Girlfriend

Be My Fake Girlfriend

In the car, its silence between you and Jimin.

"You're arm is OK right?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah." 

"If anyone ask at the party, just tell them you fell or something. They might think I abused you if you don't say anything."

"Trying to keep your image?" You say sarcastically and Jimin notices.

As both of you arrive at a dress shop, Jimin pushes you inside and gestures you to choose any dress to try on. 

"Hello, welcome. If you need help with anything, just let me know." A lady working here kindly said. You smile and look at the dress on the racks.

As you walk around slowly looking through dresses. Feeling Jimin watching you, you try to look comfortable.

"Can you kinda hurry please? You have to do your make up, hair, and shop for shoes." Jimin impatiently says.

"I can take as much time as I want OK?" You scowl back but quickly look through dresses.

You spot a peach colored dress with a low cut in the back and a lace skirt. There were little diamonds sewn around the top. Taking it off the rack, you go to the fitting room to try it on.

"Jimin...?" You cautiously open the fitting room door and walking out, you stand tall in front of Jimin. He looks at you with surprise and he slowly gets out of his seat.

"W-wow...you look beautiful." He says in awe and slowly walks towards you.

"Thank you.." You blush. Jimin grabs your shoulder and turns you to face the mirror. 

"The dress looks perfect on you. And I admit, you look beautiful...again." He smiles which makes you feel a bit shy. "Excuse me but can you wrap up this dress?" You hear him say to the lady and she nods in the reflection.

-------------

After getting your make up and hair done, you bought a pair of pumps to go with your dress.

By the time you've dressed in your peach dress and wore your pumps with your hair in long curls and the back finished off with a fountain braid. You appear in front of Jimin dressed in a black tuxedo with a black bowtie and hair up like an aeroplane hairstyle.

"You look quite handsome." You comment and he covers his grin with his hand.

"Of course, I always am. Before we leave, I want you to put on a necklace." He walks over to a big red box and opening it in front of me, its a diamond necklace with pearls on the branches. Along with it, are diamond studded earrings.

"I-I can't! That's too much." You said, stepping back a bit. He grabs your hand quickly and pulls you forward gently.

"Its fine, don't worry. As long as you don't lose it, don't worry.Just stick with me at all times and don't go anywhere alone, got it?" He said and takes the necklace out of the box. "Lift you hair up." He says and you do, as he put on the necklace for you and it rests on your chest. You put on the earrings by yourself.

"Ready?" He ask and you nod. He lifts his arm and you take it as he walks.you to the car. 

----------

As the car arrives at the event building, you and Jimin get out the car and walk inside, holding onto Jimin's arm.

"Nervous?" He asked, as he walks.

"A little bit but I think I'll be fine." 

"Don't worry, like I said, just be by my side at all times and you'll be fine." He says and you and him reach the party entrance. Everyone looks your way and whispers quietly as you shyly look around, smiling.

"Stop trembling your hand." Jimin notices and rests his other hand on your hand and gives it a gentle squeeze.

"Hyung!" Someone calls out and turning around, a group if guys in suits walk towards you and Jimin.

"Jungkook!" Jimin waves back.

"Hey guys." You smile at them and they all look towards you.

"Oh? Its been awhile _________. You look more pretty than in high school." Taehyung jokes.

"Thanks?" You said, unsure. In a big group attracting a few people, you all sit at a round table. Jimin pulls a chair out for you and sit down, careful of your dress.

Introduction was only 5 minutes and waiters came around placing food on people's tables. As you eat, Jimin suddenly wipes something off your cheek.

"" There's a bit of food that got on your cheek." He says and leaves you frozen a bit before you got back to your senses. 

Hoseok nudges your arm next to you and makes a face at you then at Jimin. "How's it so far being his girlfriend?" 

"Its fine, but sometimes an . Anyways, why is one seat empty?" You asked.

"Oh because Yoongi said he was going to be a bit late and I'm pretty sure he should be here by now." He looks around and shrugs.

"Yoongi?" You say to yourself. Remembering that name, it was the guy who helped you before when you fell down. "I didn't even recognize him from before." You whisper to yourself and shake your head.

Getting permission to go to the bathroom from Jimin, he nods and you get up from your seat and walk to the ladies room. When you get in, you set down your clutch and taking out a soft pink lipstick, you apply it on and blot it with a napkin.

....