Bitterness pt.2

Be My Fake Girlfriend

You wake up to find yourself in a bed somewhere. Still hazy, you struggle to sit up.

"You're awake!" Jimin says, running towards you.

"Where am I? What happened?" You ask, looking around.

"My dorm. You fainted when you were about to get hit by a truck but gladly I saved you from being hit. What were you doing with Yoon Hee alone ?!" He says, angry suddenly.

"Why are you suddenly getting mad for? We met coincidentally in the morning and we just had tea together. I didn't know she was going to do that." You said, rubbing your temples.

"What happened to your wrist? Why are there marks around it?" He grabs your wrist and observes it and you refuse to let him see it.

"Its nothing." 

"What do you mean nothing? That looks like something to me." 

"Look can you just like chill for 5 seconds? I can't think and I have a headache." Starting to get annoyed, you plop back into bed and turn your body away from him.

"Sorry. Seeing that you were almost gonna get hit by a truck seriously struck me so hard, I was afraid to lose you." 

"You saved me, I'm fine." 

"Well you wouldn't have been fine if you really did get hit by that truck." He sadly says. Suddenly, you feel the blanket moving and you turn around to see Jimin coming into bed with you.

"W-what are you doing?!" You asked, surprised and you sit up.

"I'm not leaving you alone, besides its my bed so I can climb into bed whenever I want." He says.

"Then I'm leaving." As you were about to get off, he grabs your waist and tackles you down the bed and he quickly covers you with a blanket.

"You need to rest. Please, let me have a moment to be with you." He pleads, his eyes upset. You turn your face to avoid looking at him.

"Fine. But its only for today and this is never happening again." You said and you turn your body, away from him.

"Thank you."

-----------

12:20 PM

You wake up with your head resting on Jimin's arm as you snuggle close to his body, your face close to his chest and his arm around your waist.

'How long have I been sleeping?' You thought. Lifting your head slowly and looking around, the sun shines bright and the sky cloud-free. You look back at Jimin and seeing how close your face is to his, you see how flawless and clear his face is. You suddenly touch his face lightly, following the contours of his nose and his jawlines till you reach his lips, you stop.

Jimin slowly wakes up and you quickly remove your hands from him. He grabs your hand and cups it on his face. "Don't..Just leave it there for a moment." He stares at you warmly, and you can't help but move your face close to his and press your lips against his.

You cup both of his face as you can't get enough of his soft lips. As you kiss him, you suddenly realize what you're doing and quickly break away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"T-this is wrong. I got off tracked and crossed the line. I think I should go." You said and you get off the bed, leaving his warmth.

"Why are you running away from me? Why can't you see how I feel?" 

"Because, one of us will get hurt and I don't want that to happen to one of us." You said, back facing him, hurt on your face.

"Nothing will happen to us! I will protect you from Yoon Hee, I will do anything for you. Just, stay for a while." He pleads, giving you a back hug and giving you kisses on your hair and neck. You hesitate for a moment and you force yourself to pull away from him.

"I'm sorry but its impossible for me to be with you as a real couple. Yoon Hee will do whatever to get back with you." You say as you grab his hand to cup your cheek.

"What can I do to get through you? Make you believe that we can really be together?" 

"Until the contract ends, we go our ways." And you leave the room.