Meet the Ex-Girlfriend pt. 2

Be My Fake Girlfriend

Getting permission to go to the bathroom from Jimin, he nods and you get up from your seat and walk to the ladies room. When you get in, you set down your clutch and look at yourself in the mirror.

A woman wearing a white dress, hugging her curves, with diamond heels and her hair jet black with bouncy curls comes in and also sets her clutch on the sink counter. She reapplies red lipstick and a bit of mascara and touches up her hair. She doesn't look at you as you give her a friendly smile.

"You're Jimin's girlfriend..right?" The girl suddenly asked and you stop to look at her. She glares at you.

"U-uh yes..I am." You say, a bit intimidated by her stare. Suddenly she smiles, and holds out her hand.

"I'm Yoon Hee. You and Jimin and his friends made a big entrance so of course everyone noticed you guys." She sweetly says and grins. You shake hands with her and she drops your hand.

"I'm _________."

"I know, well mostly everyone knows. Shall we head back together to the party?" Yoon Her asked and you kindly nod. Walking out of the bathroom, she kindly walks you back to your table and you see Jimin quickly standing up from his seat and walks towards you.

"__________ what took so long? I missed you." He says, pouting and you look at him in surprised.

"S-sorry, I was touching up a bit in the ladies room, I didn't know I was taking so long." 

He reaches to grab your hand and pulls you close to him, his hand resting on your waist. You start to think hes acting weird.

"Yoon Hee." He blantly says and you turn to look at him.

"You guys know each other...?" You suddenly ask.

You hear Yoon Hee chuckle. "I'm sorry, we do know each other, we used to be boyfriend and girlfriend. My bad." She clicks her tongue and raises her eyebrow in satisfaction.

"Shall we go back to our seat?" Jimin asked, lightly squeezing your waist, giving you a message to go back to the table.

"Sure..babe." You cringe at the last word and he smirks.

"Well, I'll see you both later.. or soon." Yoon Hee says and walks away as you and Jimin walk back to the table.

"She's your ex girlfriend?" You ask once you get back to the table. He sighs and nod.

"What was with the...babe?" He asked, making a face.

"To make her believe that we are boyfriend and girlfriend. From the looks of her eyes, she doesn't believe us." 

"Good point. You're smart as always." He says and sips champagne.

------------

The party comes to an end as people walk out of the room and outside the hall. As you guys were about to head out, Jimin calls out 'Yoongi'.

'That's the guy from before. How did I not know he was part of Bangtan?' You thought.

"Sorry I'm late! Schedule was busy. The party's over?" Yoongi asked.

"Obviously." Namjoon said behind Jimin.

Yoongi's eyes land on you and he becomes surprised. "Oh? Its you from before, __________ right?" 

"Huh? Oh yeah, nice to see you again." You said, distracted.

"Again? When did you meet him?" Jimin curiously asked.

"It was when I fell down and he helped me." You said.

"Well hyung, its too late already so it must've been a waste of time coming here after your schedule. Me and ________ will leave now so I'll see you guys at the dorm once I drop her off." Jimin said and he quickly drags you by the hand and into the car.

-------------

"Keep the necklace until I come back to pick you up and remember, don't lose it no matter what." Jimin warns and you roll your eyes.

"Alright, I got it. Then, I'll see you later, goodnight." You said and as you were about to get out of the car, Jimin grabs your arm for a hug. "What's w-wrong, why are you like this? No skinship unless you have a reason."

"I do have a reason. I'm hugging you because you did well pretending to be my girlfriend in front of my ex. It sounds dumb but whatever." He lets go and looks straight ahead.

"Um well then...goodnight." And you get of the car. He drives off as soon as you close the door and wait for a few seconds before going inside your house.

"There's going to be some explaining to do." You sigh and unlock the door.