Final

Be My Fake Girlfriend

Resting your head on Jimin's shoulder, you and him kill time at the park. 

"So, will you consider being my real girlfriend?" He asked, suddenly.

"Why are you rushing after tearing that contract of yours? Its not like its the end of the world.." You said, sighing.

"To protect you, and love you of course." 

You sit up and look at him. "Just, give me some time to think about it. I can take care of myself from..Yoon Hee." 

"Can you really after what happened yesterday?" 

"I-I know that my guard was down and I didn't know she'd try to kill me." You stand up to leave but he refuses to let you.

"How long do you want me to wait for your answer? I'm too impatient, you know." He caresses your hand.

"...soon." And you start walking home.

As you walk home, you can feel Jimin following you as you walk home. Every now and then, you'd turn to look at him and he would pretend to look elsewhere.

"How long are you planning to do this?" You said, irritated.

"Until I hear your answer." He grins.

Not knowing whether to regret this or not, you walk up to him and give him a kiss on the lips. He's taken by surprise and wrap his arms around your waist.

"Mommy, why are they kissing?" A little girl asks as they walk past them.

"Just keep walking." The mother said, dragging her daughter far from them.

You pull away from the kiss and cupping his face, you start to giggle.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked. 

"I don't know if this was the right way to respond, rather than using words." You pull away but he grabs your hand and holds it.

"Respond to what?" He asked, confused. For a minute, he thinks about it until his face lights up. "D-does that mean you will be my girlfriend for real?" 

"Hmm, maybe." You shrug, smiling to yourself and he spins you you around and kisses you on the forehead.