Taken Care Of

Be My Fake Girlfriend

After the event, you haven't heard from Jimin in the last 2 days. You thought to yourself about how great it was he wasn't bothering you.

You slowly open your eyes and checking your clock, it says 10:30 AM. Sitting up, your head pounds as you try to get out of bed but your legs wouldn't budge.

"Ow, never have I had a headache in the morning." You said.

You yell out for your mom upstairs but after no response, you give up and force yourself to get up and find medicine in the bathroom cabinet.

You find aspirin and popping one into your mouth, you swallow and drink water from the sink, not caring. Heading downstairs, breakfast is on the table with plastic wrapped around. 

'Since you are still sleeping, here's breakfast. Leaving for work. Love you.' -Mom. The sticky note said and you sit down to start eating. As you eat 3-4 bites, you suddenly become full and rewrapping everything, you head to your room to rest. You fall into a deep sleep for about 2 hours, your phone waking you up.

"Hello?" You faintly said, half asleep.

-"Where are you? Why didn't you answer your phone earlier, I called you three times!" Jimin shouted over the phone. "Hello?"

"I-I'm still here." You finally reply.

-"Look, whatever's wrong with you, I'll come over OK? " And Jimin hangs up the phone.

Trying to wake yourself up, you hear the front door pounding loudly from downstairs and you get up to open the door.

"What's wrong with you? You look so terrible." He said, coming in.

"Do I..?" You said. "I think I came down with something."

"Did you take medicine?" You nod. "Did you eat?" You nod again. "This is sudden.."

"I just need to rest..that's all." You try to get up but Jimin carrys you bridal style all the way up to your room.

"Y-yah what are you doing?! I can walk myself!" You protest. 

"Be a good girl and rest for a bit, I'll watch over you."

"Creepy." You said as he finally reaches your bedroom and setting you down on the bed, you slowly fall asleep as he moves your hair out of your face.

----------

As soon as you wake up, you see Jimin sleeping on your rocking chair, hugging a pillow to his chest. 

'Hm, he looks cute when he sleeps.' You thought, smiling to yourself and heading downstairs.

Feeling a bit energized, you make sandwiches for you and Jimin just in case he was hungry. After you've finished making sandwiches, you hear Jimin coming downstairs, yawning and stretching.

"Did you have a good nap?" You asked, once he comes downstairs.

"No, my back hurts from sitting in the rocking chair. What's this?" He asked, looking at he sandwiches then you.

"Just in case you were hungry. Go ahead and eat if you want." 

"Aren't you?"

"I'm not hungry yet." 

"If you're not eating, then I'm not eating. Let's eat together." He pouted.

"You're such a little kid. Fine, I'll eat too."

20 minutes later, you guys finish eating and decide to go out for a walk. The weather is nice and warm out as you walk around the neighborhood.  

"You're fine now right?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I don't even know what happened."

"Well you're fine now." He said and you nod.

As soon as you nod, rain starts falling and taking you guys by surprise, Jimin quickly takes off his jacket and putting it above you guy's head, you run to find a safe place from the rain. 

Running to a telephone booth, you and Jimin go inside and closed the door behind you. Catching your breathe, you start to break out in laughter.

"Wh'yre you laughing?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know either. It just suddenly rained even though the weather was fine 10 minutes ago." You said, looking at him. For a second, he doesn't say anything until his hands reaches for your face and slowly leans in for a kiss.

'This is sudden!' You thought and you turned away to reject his kiss.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Don't you know? The contract, what's your reason for kissing me? Did something come over your head?" You asked, flustered.

"Contract? Of course, I'm breaking my own rules. Rules that I made to keep you from not falling for me but what do I do, I'm starting to fall for you and I have been." He confessed, surprising you.

"I-I don't know what to say..." You said.