Go By the Rules

Be My Fake Girlfriend

Flashback

"Y-you want me to what?!" You shout in the coffee shop. People turn to look at you and Jimin tries to shush at you.

"Sit back down! People are looking." He whispers loudly and you sit down, brows furrowed. "Be my fake girlfriend for a month, that's all I'm asking." 

"You think this is a simple request that I'm going to easily accept? Why are you asking me?" 

He sighs and adjusts his hat. "Look, I know we had a bad start in high school and I used to make fun and embarrass you but I don't know who to turn to." He pleads.

"Why me?" You say to yourself. "Well, what if I say yes?" Quickly, Jimin pulls out a piece of paper and slides it across the table and you pick it up.

Contract

 By agreeing to be Park Jimin's fake girlfriend for a month, there are terms and conditions needed to be followed. You will be responsible if you tell anyone about this matter, especially close friends and family.

Terms and Condition

  • Whatever events Park Jimin attends, you must go and you will not refuse.
  • There will be no skinship unless a reason is given or permission is granted.
  • You will not go behind Park Jimin's back and be in a relationship with anyone while he is away in another country due to activities.
  • When coincidentally meeting Park Jimin's ex-girlfriend, act as lovey dove as possible.
  • If you are threatened by Park Jimin's ex-girlfriend, immediately alert Park Jimin as soon as possible.
  • You will not refuse anything from Park Jimin, as it may be a sign of gratitude.
  • After a month comes to an end, you will never mention the contract to anyone.
  • As you are pretending to be Park Jimin's girlfriend, you are not to have any feelings or attraction for Park Jimin.

By reading and agreeing to follow the terms and condition, you are officially Park Jimin's fake girlfriend.

Signature:__________________

"You're really gonna force me to go to every event you go? Why?" You whined.

"To prove to people that I broke up with my ex-girlfriend." He said.

"And I can never have any feelings towards you? Please, that's never going to happen." You confidently said and suddenly Jimin leans over the table.

"Are you sure about that, my face is irresistible you know." He smirks and you flick him on the forehead.

"Trust me, I won't have feelings for a jerk like you. Anyways, back to the contract...why can't I tell my friends and family?" He smooths his forehead and sits up.

"They'll think I'm taking advantage of you or something. And if they talk about our deal in public, it'll slip to anyone that can hear and may tell my ex-girlfriend. Its better to keep this matter to ourselves." He shrug and drinks his iced coffee.

"Why can't you just tell her straight up that you want to break up with her? I'm being dragged into this mess." You sigh and shake your head.

"Just bear it for a month and believe me, the days go by fast. Now, will you agree or not?" 

You take a minute to take all this in until you close your eyes and exhale through your nose, arms crossed. "Ugh, fine. I feel like I have no choice." You take a pen out of your bag and signing the bottom of the paper, you slide it back to Jimin and he smiles and folds it.

"Thank you. Now, our relationship begins tomorrow. I'll pick you up at your house around 10 in the morning to begin our 'date'. Just give me your address." He says.

"Woah what? You're going to pick me up at my house? Why not meet me here?" You exclaim.

"It'll seem more real and plus, I might have to go to your house for a reason..just later on." 

"Well how am I going to explain to my family about my relationship with you?" 

"Just tell them we went to high school together and that we met after 4 years and we just, had things in common I don't know, make something up you're smart." He says.

After giving him your address to your house, you and Jimin walk out the coffee shop.

"Well, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 10, got it? Don't forget and wear something a bit nice but not too fancy." He points out and you roll your eyes.

"Whatever, I won't forget sheesh." You said.

And then, you and Jimin part ways.

End of flashback