SCANDAL #75

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
An idol's speech - new interview with Taeyeon 
March 26, 2015 @ 14:06 pm
CHjAufy.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Dasuri
scrap, share & like
9942
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Our guest for today isn't appearing for an interview for the first time here, though surprisingly she has been quiet for months now; it feels like she suddenly disappeared from the world after so many haters, supporters have been talking about her from the streets of Seoul to the world of Internet. Her name is Kim Taeyeon, Girls' Generation’s leader. She is now up for another interview with us after being caught in a serious scandal with Big Bang’s Taeyang. 

Interviewer: According to the past article about you and Taeyang, is it true that you approached him first at a local bar downtown?
Taeyeon: Yes, it is true that I approached him, but it was because I wanted to help him. I don’t want him to be caught in multiple false scandals just like I did before. I don’t want his life to become miserable like mine.
I: Who was he with when you saw him there?
T: He is with a couple drunken girls. 
I: What were you thinking when you approached him? Did you think he was drunk at all?
T: I just wanted to help him and get him away from those girls. Hm… yes, the truth is, I could tell that he was way too drunk to function, so I did what I thought was right without asking him at all. 
I: Based on the past article, they said you dragged him to your car and you drove him to your apartment. Did you have a drink that night as well?
T: (she shakes her head) No, I don’t drink anymore unless it’s with someone I really trust like the other members, my other friends, and if it’s a company party, etc.
I: What did he say when you guys were on the ride?
T: He was mumbling, at times he gets mad but it was normal. He was drunk, he didn’t know what he was doing, at least that’s what I thought.
I: Did you try calling his manager to pick him up?
T: I asked Taeyang to call his other members or manager to pick him up from my apartment because it would have been dangerous for him to drive back to his dorm.
I: What did he say?
T He said... He doesn’t need to do that.
I: Then what happened?
T: Then… It happened.
I: Can you clarify one more thing? Is it true that he forced you to do it?
T: I can’t say he really did force me, as in, me, beat me up and all those kind of things but… I can tell you that I was asking him to stop all the time. I refused to co-operate with him. I tried resisting all the way but he was stronger than me.
I: Lastly, there were a lot of questions regarding your past scandals because it all connects to your present one. Were you forced by all those men you have been with?
T: Like I said, I wasn’t forced that way but when I wanted them to stop, they wouldn't turn back.

This was her statement during the interview. I don’t know whether to be happy now that we have information in regards the past scandal but the question most of us has been asking is still present, is Taeyeon really stating the truth or is she trying to make it easier for herself and to her company by lying?

For me, I would say yes, I could see in her eyes, the way she answers without hesitation, it was pure honesty. There are a lot of celebrities who doesn’t say anything about their scandals so we should be proud of Taeyeon for being brave and giving out helpful information for some confused, angry and sad fans who are always with their idols.  

tags
Girls' Generation
Taeyeon
BIGBANG
Taeyang