SCANDAL #74

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Taeyeon's story continues - from car to house?
February 13, 2015 @ 18:19 am
m2dMc87.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Anonymous
scrap, share & like
9093
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

A lot of time has passed between our articles, but SM Entertainment finally released a statement about a possibly not forgotten scandal, in which one of our reporters wrote that Girls' Generation's leader, Taeyeon was spotted with an unknown male inside a car, giving him a quite special treatment. In the statement, Taeyeon's agency denied the fact that anything ual happened inside the car, but they didn't deny that the singer was indeed spending her time with a male.

After this statement was released, of course, more information and photos of the two were dig up in a pretty well known news site's office, which they didn't hesitate to lend over to others, including us, which are now floating around the internet, giving Taeyeon probably unwanted fame once again. On the pictures, despite the darkness, Taeyeon and the unknown person is visible.

Netizens and international fans of kpop weren't slow to react to the sudden news from Taeyeon, and left tons of comments on various sites about the singer, including either insults towards her or congratulating her for finding another handsome person to spend time with.

Some people, however, pointed out that two of the pictures were taken on a different location, due to the nightclub not being able to seen in the background. People assume that the two of them either entered a hotel or an apartment later on, some even think that it's no other's than Taeyeon's or the unknown male's.

The majority of both Taeyeon's individual and Girls' Generation's fans are trying to guess who the male is, and how he could be connected to Taeyeon, though they still want SM themselves to confirm the identity of him.  

tags

Girls' Generation
Taeyeon