SCANDAL #65

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
[BREAKING] inside the Girls' Generation dorm?
November 30, 2014 @ 17:34 pm
zBzTfXX.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Anonymous
scrap, share & like
9820
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

The news we, KPop fans, listeners, or just people in general received are quite shocking and surprising – but let’s start the story at the very beginning.

Seems like the famous 5 member boy group, BIGBANG is following their leader quite well - with G-Dragon appearing in numerous scandals involved with the similarly well-known SHINee members - since now the group’s vocalist, Taeyang, was spotted on a not so innocent party, two unknown girls all around the singer who seemingly enjoyed their company, not seeming like they were only going to have a nice meal or anything like that after they got out of the building. All three of them were seen and photographed drinking not only one glass of alcohol, proving that they were pretty much under the effect of the drinks while staying inside.

Surprisingly, the other known to be scandalous leader, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon was on the same event, though not only one person has confirmed that the woman didn’t drink or do anything that would be worth writing an article of.

Then, why is she mentioned everywhere?

After Taeyang left the place accompanied by the two young girls, they stopped at a car, possibly to do something that should’ve stayed between four walls. And here comes the twist – the female singer also left the loud party at the same time, spotting the three who were just about to have a great time with each other in the parking lot. She reportedly took Taeyang away from the two unknown females, tucking him into a car – either his or hers.

According to a reporter’s Twitter account who followed the two idols, Taeyeon and Taeyang entered into a building which is, in fact, Girls’ Generation’s dorm.

Everyone thought that the story will end here, as always, saying things like they had , throwing remarks at them, but if what the Twitter user said is true, the continuation of the story is quite shocking. The person said that they stayed close to the entrance of the huge dorm, and that they heard many things coming from inside.

The user shared short tweets about the happenings inside the house, and ever since the beginning it was quite off.

“Taeyang claims to be only half drunk,” “I heard a loud thud,” “Taeyeon wants to call his manager to pick him up,” “She’s worried about Taeyang getting into scandals. She doesn’t want his life to be ‘a living hell’,” was all they said for some time, but after this was the time when the events got quite weird and as netizens say it, creepy.

“Yes, I can hear everything clearly. They are near the front door. She asked him to let her go,” wrote the reporter after receiving many questions if they’re a legit source or how they hear what the two are doing, but the most interesting part which everyone seem to be surprised about is Taeyeon’s reported words, asking Taeyang not only once to let go of her.

“He told her not to resist him. He wants to have with her,” “She’s crying. It’s heartbreaking to hear,” “I heard moans from both of them,” these tweets caused the biggest reactions from thousands of people, some questioning them, some trusting their publisher.

The tweets are still on the reporter’s account, mixed with a few personal thoughts about the events, and later on they left the place, ending the chain with a simple thought which is similar to what the majority of people has and is saying about the issue, hoping that it’s not true, since it could prove that maybe the female singer wasn’t always after ual encounters but was, in fact, forced into them. And also praying that it isn’t, since it’d be considered , and that can result with various outcomes.

tags

BIGBANG
Taeyang
Girls' Generation
Taeyeon