SCANDAL #63

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
ChenRene the 'Flower Couple': Real or Myth?
November 29, 2014 @ 19:15 pm
hT81VVs.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Anonymous
scrap, share & like
8369
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

So, between netizens and I, let's be honest - the amount of ual innuendos bouncing back and forth from this Chen from EXO and Irene from Red Velvet couple has gotten to the point that it's no longer just teasing. Now it's in a "who-can-try-to-keep-their-hormones-in-tact-without-pouncing-on-each-other" way. Since SMent confirmed that they are, indeed, dating now for a couple of months, we've been keeping an eye on them in case anything juicy came out of that relationship.

All we've gotten is a date to eat ice-cream, chaste kisses, holding hands, plenty innuendos and teasing, but surely no indications of this couple being anything but sweet, simple, and pure. 

However, after the seemingly flowery couple that is Red Velvet member Wendy and EXO-M member Tao were spotted not exactly... being PG-rated, it came to us that the next flower couple to be, well, deflowered would definitely be Chen and Irene. It isn't a surprise, though, especially since SM artists have been caught in countless dating scandals, scandals of cheating and scandals of coming out of hotels and even scandals of maybe pregnancies. Honestly, SM, do something with controlling your artists' hormones! (Or don't do anything at all, it's not like doing what they are doing is bad, especially since they are young and good looking and talented. Only good things should come out of that, right?)

What went from a joking conversation between Chen and Irene, from getting scoops of her telling him to "teach her" something and him complying and saying, "I'm quite surprised at your willingness, Miss Bae. Are you sure no one would notice you're missing?" Really, if what we got from the snippets of their conversation isn't , then the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy is definitely safe to read for younger audiences. 

We got one of our paparazzi to follow the couple who rushed off towards an apartment complex (location not being disclosed to the public), which happened to be Chen's own apartment. Our paparazzi heard Irene ask if what they were doing was really happening, and the scoop was that he kissed her and took her into the apartment, closing the door behind them. Now, I may lack some experience when it comes to dating, but I'm definitely sure what happened behind closed doors was not suited for younger audiences or for anyone's ears. 

So, what do you think? Is it too early for them to be doing that or is there no such thing as being a "flower couple" in the K-pop world anymore?

tags
EXO
Red Velvet
Chen
Irene