SCANDAL #57

SCANDAL ROLEPLAY - ARCHIVE
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
TaeKey's breakup, GD getting it on with SHINee?
November 21, 2014 @ 14:30 pm
i3uFNdX.png
zdVJmyT.png
by Reita
scrap, share & like
4274
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

The BIGBANG leader has recently been spotted at a club where he was seen talking and drinking with EXO's Kai and SHINee's TaeMin. It seemed to be just a group of friends having some fun and drinks but as the night went on TaeMin got into GD's lap and pictures were taken of GD grabbing the younger man's and nibbling on his ear. At one point GD was even biting TaeMin's lip before they went out on the dance floor and GD started grinding into TaeMin's along with biting, and kissing on the younger's neck. Then shared a deep kiss after which It wasn't long after that the two headed off to a private room where they had very loud and rough which was heard outside the door along with the bed shaking.

Then the very next night at the very same club G-Dragon was seen with a seemingly sad Key. At first it looked as though G-Dragon was comforting Key who said he was upset because as he put it "Taemin broke up with me" and G-Dragon seemed very shocked asking "You guys were dating?". The answer Key ended up giving GD was "Yeah.. We were. But I guess after we had ..he didn't want me anymore". Next GD asked him "Want me to make you feel better?" before kissing him and then it wasn't long after that the two disappeared into the same private room GD had taken TaeMin and were heard having in the same room GD had ed TaeMin in.

THEN if that wasn't enough the day after GD was seen with SHINee's MinHo outside his house reportedly being very flirty and ual saying "I got a few ideas what we could do ManHoe I mean MinHo" and "So that means you are a bit of a hoe hum?" before the other's lips. Next he said "You should trust hyung" before he started palming MinHo's crotch. The MinHo started and said "N-Ne, Hyung" after which GD said "Good boy" before pulling the other into his house. Paparazzi outside the home reported that the two where seen making out in GD's couch with GD on top of Minho. The two then where seen having with GD yet again on top.

Now there are still some questions remaining. Having already already had with most of SHINee will BIGBANG's leader G-Dragon have with SHINee's JongHyun next? Or will he move on to another group? Also what happened to TaeKey? Why did the SHINee lovers break up? Will YG and/or SM speak on this matter?

tags
BIGBANG
G-Dragon
SHINee
Taemin
Key
Minho
comments
There are 12001 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
ygfan4ever · Posted November 21, 2014 @ 14:53 pm
Maybe the G in G-Dragon does stand for Gay? where is JongHyun? I bet he is next to get it.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
iHanbin · Posted November 21, 2014 @ 14:53 pm
GD TOPED THEM ALL?! O.O I thought for sure at least Minho would top maybe JongHyun will top the YG Dragon.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
lovemedo3 · Posted November 21, 2014 @ 14:53 pm
TAEKEY IS OVER!!! They were so cute though. But 2Min and JongKey all the way~ either EXO or B2st is next to get it by the dragon right? Or is it going to be block b? I'm sure Zico would gladly open his legs for GD
Reply · Report · Share

 
 
more