Chapter 9

Love Love Love

It is the third week of summer and everything's fine. Ricky dated Changjo secretly from his Chunji hyung and Niel hyung. Minsoo on the other hand often visits his friend Niel. Chunji is doing well again and the idea of the random guy is completely out of his mind. Most of the time, they are out at the malls or hanging out at Chunji's place. Sleepovers are frequent too.

Friday. At Chunji's place. The sun is striking so hot in the afternoon and Niel along with Ricky, came over. Chunji is expecting them and when the doorbell rang, he hurried all the way down from his room. They greeted each other and entered inside once done with all the complains due to the hot weather. Niel immediately threw his body on the couch and gasped like there's no tomorrow for him. Ricky whined and asked for something cold to drink in a demanding manner. Chunji smiled at the sight and hurried to kitchen. With a pitcher of lemon juice with him, Chunji came back to the living room and the spirit of the exhausted Niel and Ricky lightened up.

"Woah! That was refreshing!" Niel stated after drinking a glass of juice.

"Chunji hyung let's put more sugar! It's not sweet!!!" Ricky whined after having a sip.

"YAH! That won't be sweet because it's lemon you stupid!" the energized Niel yelled.

"We can put sugar to your glass if you want." Chunji nicely stated then giving a smile after.

"Yay! Thanks Chunji hyung! Chunji hyung is the best!" Ricky exclaimed before rolling his eyes on Niel.

"YAH! I saw that! You really wanna die huh?" Niel yelled again before throwing whacks at Ricky and the latter dodged with his best.

Chunji returned to the living room after grabbing the sugar container from their kitchen. Ricky grabbed it quickly and generously put it in his glass. Niel's eyes widened and Chunji's jaw almost dropped with the thought that their dongsaeng has too high tolerance with sweets. The three settled down and a new discussion started.

"Don't you think summer is very boring?" out of nowhere, Chunji asked which caught the attention of the other two.

"Unless we're going on a vacation somewhere!" Ricky exclaimed.

"I hope so." Chunji stated and sighed afterwards.

"Actually ..." Niel is going to say something and the two quickly turned their heads on Niel.

"What is it?" Chunji asked.

"Ohhh! Don't tell me we are going on one Niel hyung?!" Ricky asked and jumped out of joy.

"YAH! I'm talking so sit down!" Niel yelled at Ricky.

"Tell us, tell us!" Chunji merrily said.

"Well, there's this coffee shop that just opened recently. The owner is looking for workers during summer and I think we are qualified!" Niel stated with a smile on his face.

"Ew hyung I don't want to work!" Ricky whined.

"Work? I don't know ..." Chunji followed.

"Oh come on! It will be fun just imagine making cakes and all those sweet treats that Ricky wants to eat! Making coffee is also great right?" Niel pleased.

"Making cakes ... Chunji hyung I think we can do that." Ricky said and agreed with Niel.

"I'm not really a kitchen person and you two know that very well." Chunji replied.

"We will be teached how to make cakes or anything when we get there! They are looking for young students as workers during summer so we are really in for that job! The pay is high too and that's the best part!" Niel said and his hands clasped while delivering the last lines.

"We can buy anything what we want when we have lots of money, right ... Ricky?" Niel added and nudged Ricky right after.

"Of course! I can buy anything I want to eat! Let's go Chunji hyung! Let's try this one, please?" Ricky pleased with his lips pouting.

"Let me think about it." Chunji said.

"Oh please! Let's all go together please?" Niel asked.

"Where is that coffee shop?" Chunji asked and sighed after while Niel and Ricky jumped in joy that Chunji will go with them.

"You're really really really the best Chunji hyung!" Ricky said and hugged his Chunji hyung right after.

"Just one ride in a bus!" Niel happily replied.

After a few more talking, they decided to went to the coffee shop and apply for the job. Several minutes passed and they arrived at the coffee shop through the bus ride. Chunji and Rick are in awe when they saw the elegant exterior of the shop. Niel pulled the two and entered inside and started to look for anyone.

"Um hello? Anyone in here?" Niel asked around while his eyes are all over.

"Niel I think there's no one in here." Chunji softly whispered.

"Yeah hyung and we just barged in! That's wrong!" Ricky whined.

"Wait a second! Is there anyone here? We're applying for the job." Niel said again and a familiar tall guy arrived from the assumed kitchen.

"Sorry! I just finished making a pie. Oh look who's here!" the familiar guy to Niel said and pointed at him.

"You ... you're Chanyeol right?" Niel asked.

"Thanks for not forgetting! Are these your friends?" Chanyeol asked.

"Obviously." Niel sharply replied.

"Wow still having the sharp tongue aren't you?" Chanyeol teased and Niel's eyes rolled.

"Wait ... you know him Niel hyung?" Ricky asked curiously.

"Well, he's the one who owns the nightclub where we went." Niel said and smiled at the other two.

"Oh ... the club." Chunji whispered and the idea of the random guy came back on his mind but Chunji did his very best to shove the thought away.

"Don't tell me you own this place too?" Niel asked to Chanyeol.

"Exactly!" Chanyeol replied before giving a thumbs up to Niel.

"W-Wow ... then you must be really rich." Ricky softly said.

"So before we talk about your tasks in here, let's wait for one more person." Chanyeol announced.

"There's another one?" Niel asked.

"Yep! And the four of you will run this place because you know, I'm always busy with my Baekkie." Chanyeol bragged.

"Oh right! Where's Baekhyun?! We can be really good friends!" Niel smiled.

"He's having a vacation in Busan at his grandmother's place and he'll be back by tomorrow!" Chanyeol explained.

"Um ... is the other one also a guy?" Ricky asked.

"Yes and I only need four workers so once you meet him, I hope all of you will get along!" Chanyeol said.

"Let's eat the pie I made while waiting. Is that okay?" Chanyeol added.

The three agreed to what Chanyeol wanted. Of course, Niel and Ricky quickly grabbed their slices on the plate and Chanyeol smiled that they are enjoying what he made. On the other hand, Chunji is being restless and uncomfortable for no particular reason. Chanyeol attended to him upon noticing his behavior. Ricky and Niel pulled Chunji and comforted their friend by harshly feeding him with the pie. The four enjoyed the meal and that's when they heard the door opened. They went out of the kitchen, excited to see the fourth worker. Upon seeing the fourth guy: Niel stared from head to toe, Ricky smiled while waving his hand, Chanyeol smiled while Chunji's eyes widened and his heart beated faster than before. Chunji felt that his hands are getting cold and he was nervous when his eyes and the fourth guy's eyes met.

"You're here finally!" Chanyeol greeted the other guy.

"Sorry. I had some business to finish." the other guy replied.

"Alright! Time to introduce yourselves with each other!" Chanyeol exclaimed, of course with a wide grin on his face.

"I'm Niel." Niel coldly introduced.

"My name is Ricky! Let's all work together, okay?" Ricky merrily replied and waved again.

"I'm Ch-Chunji ..." Chunji nervously introduced.

"I'm Ljoe." Ljoe introduced before staring directly at Chunji's eyes.

 

 

~~~~~

Finally ♥