Chapter 12

Love Love Love

Chunji and Ljoe heard the familiar voice and their eyes were set on Ricky. As soon as they saw the dumbfounded face of Ricky, the two immediately regained back their senses. Ljoe quickly removed his hand which is over Chunji's hand but Ricky caught it already. Chunji started to clean up his face full of cream.

"Uh ... R-Ricky ..." Chunji was only able to say Ricky's name, not knowing how to explain what was going on.

"I think ... I should come back later, right?" Ricky said and smiled to the two before leaving the kitchen. Niel noticed the blank expression on Ricky's face when the latter returned to the cash register.

"Yah Ricky! How's the strawberry cake?!" Niel asked in a mad but quiet voice.

"Hyung I think we can't serve any strawberry cake today." Ricky replied and sighed right after.

"What do you mean we can't serve any strawberry cake for today?!" Niel asked again with a higher tone than before. Instead of saying anything, Ricky just replied by shaking his head from left to right and gave confusion to Niel.

Back inside the kitchen, Chunji cleared his mind and continued to clean up the remaining mess inside. Ljoe couldn't believe what he just did with Chunji and he was taken aback from what just happened. After cleaning up everything, the kitchen became quiet again. Ljoe is waiting for Chunji to talk to him first but Chunji is still afraid to talk with Ljoe. Again, Ljoe could only steal glances on Chunji. He did that over and over again until he cannot resist to talk with Chunji. Finally, Ljoe gained the courage to start the conversation with the fact that they kinda "played around" awhile ago.

"Uh ... looks like we can't make that cake anymore." Ljoe normally said but a little nervous for unknown reason deep down.

"Y-Yeah ... I t-think so." the startled Chunji replied and wasn't able to prevent himself from stuttering.

"You think Chanyeol will be mad?" Ljoe asked after a couple of seconds, thinking what to say next.

"Oh no! I'm really sorry! I should pay the wasted cream when Chanyeol arrive later." Chunji said and words are going softer. Ljoe turned around and did his remaining tasks. His lips curved upwards into a little smile.

Time went fast and it's already eleven in the evening which means closing time. A couple of minutes after cleaning up the entire coffee shop, Chanyeol arrived and he was immediately greeted by Niel and Ricky who are at the counter.

"Chanyeol hyung!" Ricky cheered.

"We thought you wouldn't come." Niel greeted and smiled right after.

"So, how's the first day? Especially to you Ricky, so ... how much did we earn for the first day?" Chanyeol asked to Ricky and brushed the younger's hair afterwards. Then Ricky quickly headed back to the cash register and printed a receipt showing the total sales for the day.

"Woah! We're a big hit, right?!" the surprised Chanyeol said.

"I know right!" Ricky replied and flashed a broad smile.

"I didn't know that people love caffeine that much! Gosh, I think we need to restock every week!" Niel suggested.

"You think so?" Chanyeol asked to Niel.

"Yeah." Niel simply answered.

"By the way, good job guys! And where are the other two? Chunji and Ljoe?" Chanyeol asked and Niel along with Ricky replied by pointing their finger to the kitchen's direction. Again, Chanyeol smiled at the two before entering inside the kitchen.

Chanyeol entered inside and Chunji immediately greeted him.

"Chanyeol hyung! Wow, it's so late." Chunji greeted.

"Sorry for making you all wait. By the way, it's really clean here inside!" Chanyeol complimented after looking around inside the kitchen.

"So how are our cakes and breads for today?" Chanyeol followed with a question which gave an uneased feeling to Chunji.

"I made waffles, pecan pie, danish pastry and triple chocolate cake." Ljoe suddenly bragged and smirked to Chunji right after.

"Wow! You made all those four? So Chunji made the strawberry cake?" the surprised Chanyeol then turned his head on Chunji.

"Um actually ... I ... I'm sorry. I messed up on it." Chunji immediately apologized and bowed to Chanyeol. The hiding and eavesdropping Niel and Ricky saw what Chunji did and the mouth of the two became wide open. Chanyeol wasn't able to say anything and instead, he shook his head as a reply.

"Don't worry I'll pay for the wasted ingredients." Ljoe said which surprised Chunji, Niel and Ricky.

"Wait what?" Chunji whispered to the smiling Ljoe.

"I think I'm responsible for that since I didn't do anything when Chunji was having a hard time, right Chunji?" Ljoe then turned his head on Chunji and smiled.

"Uh yeah ... yes I think so ..." Chunji said and completely whispered the last few words.

"Hyung ... do you think that Ljoe guy likes-" Ricky whispered to Niel when after hearing the conversation.

"Yeah and that Ljoe is so obvious!" Niel whispered back.

"It's okay! I'm not mad or anything so don't pay it!" Chanyeol smiled to Chunji and Ljoe, making the two assured that he's not mad with what happened.

"I said I'm gonna pay for it so don't worry about it." Ljoe blurted back.

"Uh ... I said it's okay so don't bother paying for it." the confused Chanyeol replied.

"No, I can pay for Chunji's mistake." Ljoe followed up.

"Is that Ljoe guy a weirdo? Chanyeol hyung said already that he's got no problem with what happened!" Ricky whispered again to Niel.

"Gosh! That Ljoe guy is really trying to show off in front of Chunji! Psh, guys are guys afterall!" Niel whispered back.

"Okay okay you win Ljoe so settle down now. Let's go to Ricky and Niel outside." Chanyeol said and Chunji and Ljoe followed up. Ricky and Niel went back to the counter and quickly did unneccesary things, trying to convince the three that they didn't do anything wrong.

"Let's go to a sojubang?" Chanyeol asked the four.

"Sorry but I need to go home soon. Maybe next time." Ricky replied with a pout.

"Don't worry guys this is my treat!" Chanyeol cheered the four.

"Really?! Alright!!! I'm in!" Niel yelled and raised his hand.

"How about you Chunji? Ljoe?" Chanyeol then asked the two.

"I think mom won't get mad so I'll go with you!" Chunji said and hugged together with Niel.

"I'm coming too." Ljoe said.

"Come on Ricky! Go with us we'll take you home I promise!" Niel convinced.

"But I really need to go and mom's already texting me hyung. I'm sorry." Ricky replied with a pout again.

"Alright! Be sure to come with us the next time okay?" Chanyeol said to Ricky and the latter hummed in return before leaving the coffee shop.

Once they are out of the coffee shop and about to enter Chanyeol's car, the four noticed a huge cushion on the backseat of the car. That's the only time Chanyeol remembered the he bought a new bed cushion.

"Now ...what shall we do now? I think I can only have one more person with me." Chanyeol frowned.

"I brought my car this morning." Ljoe said.

"Woah! You have a car?!" Niel exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah so Niel, you can go with Chanyeol. Chunji, let's go." Ljoe announced and surprised the remaining three.

"Yah! What's with you?! You can't simply take my bestie with you! Right, Chunji?!" the mad Niel said.

"Actually, I have no problem with that and besides we don't have any choices left." Chunji said and flashed a smile.

"I think everything's settled now. Let's get going?" Chanyeol asked.

"Chunji, if that guy suddenly tries to do something to you text me as soon as you can okay?!" Niel dramatically said.

"Okay, okay." Chunji replied.

Niel hopped in Chanyeol's car and the two went on the road. Ljoe and Chunji spent a few more steps before reaching Ljoe's car parked under the tree. Chunji smiled with a memory of him riding inside the car back when he was drunk and Ljoe took care of him. Ljoe saw the smile on Chunji's face and still remained quiet. A few seconds passed after the two went in the car, Ljoe received the direction towards the sojubang where Chanyeol and Niel are headed. Ljoe along with Chunji, followed immediately.

Ljoe and Chunji entered inside the sojubang and immediately searched for Niel and Chanyeol. They found the other two and seated next to Chanyeol, leaving Niel with no one beside him.

"Yah! Sit with me Chunji!" Niel exclaimed.

"No Chunji can't do that! Someone is coming here for you Niel. Oh! Look he's here." Chanyeol smiled and gestured to look behind Niel. Bang Minsoo.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Niel exclaimed to the eye-smiling Minsoo.

"Surprise." Minsoo said and handed Niel a box of chocolates.

"What is this for?!" Niel exclaimed again.

"Hmm congratulations? You have a part-time job." Minsoo calmly said.

"Stupid ... really stupid!" Niel said and smiled afterwards before Minsoo sat beside him. After that, all of them started to grill meats and seafoods while drinking bottles of soju.

Ricky arrived at the bus stop. He waited for a couple of minutes and felt a little sleepy. The sleepiness in his body vanished when he saw a familiar car and heard the beeping of it. Changjo came out of the car. Ricky smiled and hurried to Changjo.

"Sorry again if I made you wait." Changjo apologized while Ricky is hugging him.

"It's okay! I just arrived here!" Ricky looked up and smiled.

"Let's go?" Changjo asked and Ricky hummed. 

Back to the sojubang. An hour passed and Chanyeol's phone rang. He took it and Baekhyun is calling him. He picked it up and he got an earful from his beautiful Baekhyun and the latter's words are heard by the remaining people.

"YAH! I KNOW THAT THE SHOP CLOSES IN ELEVEN AND IT'S TWELVE NOW! IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME, I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU PARK CHANYEOL! GO HOME, NOW!"

Then Baekhyun quickly hung up the phone, not giving any second for Chanyeol to talk. Niel and Minsoo laughed at the embarassed Chanyeol right after.

"Looks like your Baekhyun and I are gonna be really good friends!" Niel smirked to Chanyeol.

"Okay, that's it. I'll leave now guys. My wifey's gonna kill me for sure." Chanyeol smiled at the four and the others waved their hands.

When Chanyeol left, the attention of the three are on Chunji. Ljoe remembered that Chanyeol let Chunji drink as much as he can and ended up Chunji using chopsticks on the air and smiling like hell. Chunji was sitting in front of Niel and Ljoe and Minsoo are front of each other. When Niel was able to calm down the drunk Chunji, Minsoo excused himself and headed to the comfort room. Ljoe followed right away.

"Why are you here?" Ljoe asked to Minsoo.

"Is that a proper way of greeting me?" Minsoo replied and smirked to Ljoe.

"Don't tell me you're here to break that Niel's heart." Ljoe blurted out.

"Don't you dare to say that. Daniel is different and I like him a lot." Minsoo replied.

"Good luck." Ljoe smirked back. He was about to leave when he heard a word from Minsoo.

"And that Chunji, what's the score between you two?" Minsoo asked.

"Nothing." Ljoe confidently replied.

"I caught you stealing glances on Chunji." Minsoo followed up.

"It's not your business, okay?" Ljoe said before he returned back to Chunji and Niel.

"Lee Byunghun, you didn't change at all." Minsoo said to himself before leaving the comfort room.

 

 

~~~~~

Yaaay! Thanks for my subscribers and to your comments too ♥